2018 INRC: TVS Racing wins championships in four out of five categories
TVS Racing finished the 2018 edition of the Indian national Rally Championship on a high note, winning championships in four out of five categories. This strong show saw a fitting end at the final round of the season that took place in Puttur, Mangalore last weekend.
TVS Racing's R Nataraj won the Super Bike (Pro Expert) Class Group A
In this round, Rajendra RE took top honours in the Super Bike Pro Experts Category. In her first race post the injury at Baja World Rally, Aishwarya Pissay won the final round to win the Group B Ladies Class second time in a row.
In the season's overall standings, TVS Racing's R Nataraj won the Super Bike (Pro Expert) Class Group A , piloting an RTR 450 FX. Team-mate Rajendra RE won the Super Sport (260) Group B category. As mentioned, Aishwarya Pissay won the Group B Ladies Class and Imran Pasha won the Super Sport (165) Group B category. In the scooter class, Syed Asif Ali came in at second place in the championship, riding an Ntorq SXR. The other winners were on RTR 200s.
Aishwarya Pissay won her second straight Group B Ladies Class title
TVS Racing's team manager, B Selvaraj commented on this performance by saying that he was happy that he could maintain their winning record this year as well and would like to congratulate the team on their commendable performances.
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip