2018 INRC: TVS Racing wins championships in four out of five categories
TVS Racing finished the 2018 edition of the Indian national Rally Championship on a high note, winning championships in four out of five categories. This strong show saw a fitting end at the final round of the season that took place in Puttur, Mangalore last weekend.
TVS Racing's R Nataraj won the Super Bike (Pro Expert) Class Group A
In this round, Rajendra RE took top honours in the Super Bike Pro Experts Category. In her first race post the injury at Baja World Rally, Aishwarya Pissay won the final round to win the Group B Ladies Class second time in a row.
In the season's overall standings, TVS Racing's R Nataraj won the Super Bike (Pro Expert) Class Group A , piloting an RTR 450 FX. Team-mate Rajendra RE won the Super Sport (260) Group B category. As mentioned, Aishwarya Pissay won the Group B Ladies Class and Imran Pasha won the Super Sport (165) Group B category. In the scooter class, Syed Asif Ali came in at second place in the championship, riding an Ntorq SXR. The other winners were on RTR 200s.
Aishwarya Pissay won her second straight Group B Ladies Class title
TVS Racing's team manager, B Selvaraj commented on this performance by saying that he was happy that he could maintain their winning record this year as well and would like to congratulate the team on their commendable performances.
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019