2018 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross launched at Rs 14.31 lakh
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross needs no introduction as the most popular pick-up truck in the country. It has done excellently for Isuzu in India and enjoys immense popularity with those wanting a rugged, off-road capable pick-up truck that's big on space and comfort too. For 2018, the D-Max V-Cross has been given a mild facelift and also gets more features and equipment, and is now on offer in two variants, Standard and High. The Standard variant is priced at Rs 14.31 lakh ex-showroom New Delhi, while the High variant is priced at Rs 15.81 lakh. On the visual front the D-Max V-Cross gets LED daytime running lamps, LED tail lights now along with side steps.
LED DRLs in the front bumper and side steps are part of the update for the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
In addition, the High variant gets chrome detailing to distinguish it from the Standard variant. An important addition inside is the new, touchscreen equipped infotainment system for the Standard variant. In terms of equipment, the D-Max V-Cross now gets electronic stability control and traction control along with cruise control. The driver's seat gets electric adjustment as well. This is in addition to convenience features like automatic climate control and a reverse camera. The powertrain though is the same as before and the D-Max V-Cross is powered by the same 2.5-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine that offers 138PS and 320Nm.
Starts Rs 15.32 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first dealership in Nashik, Maharashtra
- News2019 Skoda Superb Corporate edition launched in India at Rs 23.99 lakh
- FeaturesSimple tech: Camshafts
- NewsDakar 2019 Stage 9: Al-Attiyah claims Car category, Metge wins Moto class
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani