2018 Jawa 350 Special unveiled in Europe
While Mahindra Two Wheelers prepares to bring the Jawa motorcycle brand to India by 2019, the Czech Republic-based brand has just revealed its latest offering for the European market. The 2018 Jawa 350 Special is a throwback to the bike maker's history in motorcycle racing. It carries forward the same 397cc parallel twin engine as its standard sibling, the Jawa 350 OHC. The design is particularly reminiscent of a race-replica from the 1960s or 1970s.
Fully-faired bodywork, a retro paint job, and chrome bits including the twin upswept exhausts and surround for the period-correct round headlamp, as well as a cowled tail section complete the retro racer look. The Jawa 350 Special weighs about 11kg more than the 350 OHC at 171kg (kerb).
The engine is an air-cooled 397cc parallel twin unit with fuel injection shared with the OHC. The engine is manufactured by Chinese engine maker Shinray, and produces 28PS and 30.6Nm. The Jawa brand's 660 Vintage and 350 OHC are likely to make it to India, however, we cannot confirm if this Jawa 350 Special will also make it to India.
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Renault Triber
- NewsRenault Triber seven-seater MPV globally unveiled - India launch next month
- NewsMahindra to increase prices of its passenger cars from July 1
- NewsKTM RC 125 is on sale in India!
- News2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 and 718 Spyder unveiled with six-cylinder power