2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
Jeep India dealerships across the country have begun accepting bookings for the 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV. The booking amount being quoted by dealers is Rs 50,000. Reports suggest that the Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be launched by June-end this year. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk will also bring with it the diesel automatic configuration of the Compass to India, and will only be available in that variant. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk is the hardcore variant of the Compass and comes with a serious upgrade in kit for some serious off-roading. The Compass Trailhawk comes with Jeep's active drive low-range 4WD system as well as a new Rock Mode for its Selec-Drive system. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be priced about Rs 2.5 lakh higher than the current top-spec diesel variant.
Visually, the Jeep Compass Trailhawk looks aggressive, thanks to the shorter bumper, no-gloss decal on the bonnet, blacked-out roof, underbody skid plates, dual-tone alloy wheels, red-coloured recovery hooks and all-weather floor mats.
The Jeep Compass is a big success in the Indian market and has single-handedly revived the fortunes of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) in the country. The Compass has impressed all with its combination of looks, build quality, engines, driveability and brand value. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk should offer more functionality to the Jeep customer looking to go off the road.
Starts Rs 14.95 Lakhs
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased