2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
Jeep India dealerships across the country have begun accepting bookings for the 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV. The booking amount being quoted by dealers is Rs 50,000. Reports suggest that the Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be launched by June-end this year. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk will also bring with it the diesel automatic configuration of the Compass to India, and will only be available in that variant. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk is the hardcore variant of the Compass and comes with a serious upgrade in kit for some serious off-roading. The Compass Trailhawk comes with Jeep's active drive low-range 4WD system as well as a new Rock Mode for its Selec-Drive system. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be priced about Rs 2.5 lakh higher than the current top-spec diesel variant.
Visually, the Jeep Compass Trailhawk looks aggressive, thanks to the shorter bumper, no-gloss decal on the bonnet, blacked-out roof, underbody skid plates, dual-tone alloy wheels, red-coloured recovery hooks and all-weather floor mats.
The Jeep Compass is a big success in the Indian market and has single-handedly revived the fortunes of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) in the country. The Compass has impressed all with its combination of looks, build quality, engines, driveability and brand value. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk should offer more functionality to the Jeep customer looking to go off the road.
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know