2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
Jeep India dealerships across the country have begun accepting bookings for the 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV. The booking amount being quoted by dealers is Rs 50,000. Reports suggest that the Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be launched by June-end this year. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk will also bring with it the diesel automatic configuration of the Compass to India, and will only be available in that variant. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk is the hardcore variant of the Compass and comes with a serious upgrade in kit for some serious off-roading. The Compass Trailhawk comes with Jeep's active drive low-range 4WD system as well as a new Rock Mode for its Selec-Drive system. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk will be priced about Rs 2.5 lakh higher than the current top-spec diesel variant.
Visually, the Jeep Compass Trailhawk looks aggressive, thanks to the shorter bumper, no-gloss decal on the bonnet, blacked-out roof, underbody skid plates, dual-tone alloy wheels, red-coloured recovery hooks and all-weather floor mats.
The Jeep Compass is a big success in the Indian market and has single-handedly revived the fortunes of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) in the country. The Compass has impressed all with its combination of looks, build quality, engines, driveability and brand value. The Jeep Compass Trailhawk should offer more functionality to the Jeep customer looking to go off the road.
Starts Rs 14.95 Lakhs
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch