2018 Jeep Wrangler debuts at 2017 LA Auto Show
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler has made its global debut at the 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show. The new 2018 Jeep Wrangler brings with it the first major redesign to the 4x4 SUV in more than a decade. With all the new bits and technology, that 2018 Jeep Wrangler will be lighter, more powerful, loaded with safety features while still staying true to its roots from the World War-time original with its design. Apart from the 3.6-litre Pentastar V6 petrol engine, new options on the Jeep Wrangler also include an all-new 2-litre turbocharged four cylinder petrol motor as well as a 3-litre EcoDiesel V6, which will be available from 2019. There will be two gearbox options, an eight-speed automatic and a six-speed manual.
The Jeep Wrangler models showcased are the Rubicon, Sahara, and the Sport. The Wrangler rides on giant 33-inch off-road tyres, which help it reach a water-fording capability of up to 30 inches. The Wrangler continues to sport a fold-down windshield for convenience during off-roading. The new Wrangler was revealed earlier this year through images by FCA, and a leak of the specifications was also reported.
In addition, the Wrangler also has Sky one-touch powertop, two hardtops, and a soft top. Inside, the central console houses an infotainment system in three size options - 5, 7, or 8.4 inches. Each system comes loaded with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and Jeep's fourth generation Uconnect system.
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
- NewsRefreshed Isuzu MU-X SUV launched in India at Rs 26.26 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Isuzu MU-X SUV launch in India
- NewsDucati concludes first edition of DRE Track Days in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched in India on November 21
- FeaturesWhy the Historic Monaco Grand Prix should be on your bucket list
- NewsMG Motor to launch all-electric SUV in India by 2020
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors