2018 LA Motor Show: All-new Mazda3 to be showcased
The third-gen Mazda3, a premium compact hatch and sedan, has been on sale in the international markets since 2013. It competes with the likes of the Honda Civic and Chevrolet Cruze in those markets. The company has now confirmed that an all-new Mazda3 will be showcased at the 2019 Los Angeles Motor show that is scheduled to take place from November 30 to December 9, 2018 with press days on November 28 and 29.
Mazda3 hatch and sedan teasers officially released by Mazda
The Japanese car manufacturer mentions that the all-new Mazda3 will adopts a richer interpretation of Mazda's KODO design philosophy, which embodies the essence of Japanese aesthetics. Meanwhile, fundamental performance attributes have been raised to a new level. Next generation Skyactiv-Vehicle Architecture enables people to make the most of their natural sense of balance and the latest Skyactiv engines offer responsive control of vehicle speed in any driving situation. Further, the releases adds, the arrival of all-new Mazda3 marks the beginning of a whole new generation of Mazda cars that will deliver new dimensions of driving joy to customers around the world.
Mazda Kai Concept showcased at the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show
It is being said that the 2.0-liter gasoline engine in the Mazda3 will produce around 190PS of power and generate 258Nm of torque. While the hatch will borrow design traits from the Kai concept that was showcased in 2017, the sedan might retain certain characteristics of the present offering with a more modern styling.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019