2018 Lamborghini Urus launched in India at Rs 3 crore
The all-new Lamborghini Urus has been launched in India at Rs 3 crore, ex-showroom. A total of 25 units of the Lamborghini Urus SUV have been collectively allotted for the three dealerships in India. A select few have already made a booking during the unveiling of the SUV for an undisclosed token amount. Lamborghini dealerships often charge ten per cent of the total value of the car as the down payment of the car.
Interestingly, Lamborghini has launched the Urus in India before China, showing the importance of the country in the company's global plans. We are already aware that Lamborghini will making 1,000 units of the Urus SUV globally and out of that 25 units have been allotted to India.
The global deliveries of the 2018 Lamborghini Urus SUV will start by mid-2018
Powering the 2018 Lamborghini SUV is a specially-developed 4.0 litre twin-turbo V8 that has no resemblance with the one offered in the Bentley Continental GT and the Flying Spur. This motor, equipped with variable valve timing and cylinder deactivation, makes 650PS at 6,000rpm and generates 850Nm of torque at 2,250 rpm. All of that power is sent to the four wheels via an 8-speed automatic transmission.
Lamborghini claims that the Urus can reach 100kmph in 3.6seconds and will do a top whack of 305 kmph. The Lamborghini Urus also offers drive modes that can be selected through the Tamburo (drum) driving mode selector listed under the ANIMA (Adaptive Network Intelligence Management) system.
Starts Rs 3 Crore
Starts Rs 1.7 Crore
- NewsNew Porsche 911 GT3 RS laps the Nurburgring in under 7 minutes
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 prototype spied testing in Italy
- News2018 INRC: Vicky Chandhok to compete in Chennai Rally in a VW Polo R2
- News2018 Honda Amaze showcased in TVC before launch on May 16
- News2018 Tata Nexon AMT bookings open at Rs 11,000 across India
- NewsBMW iX3 Concept teased before Beijing auto show reveal
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims dominant win at COTA
- NewsMahindra Electric and Meru to ply eVerito EV cabs in Hyderabad
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 catches attention of Prince William
- NewsMahindra (Ssangyong) G4 Rexton spotted testing in India