2018 Lamborghini Urus SUV unveiled, image gallery
After years and months of speculation about the production version of the Lambo's new SUV, it is finally out. The all-new Lamborghini Urus has arrived and it looks really aggressive. Taking styling from its sibling supercars, the Lamborghini Urus SUV comes loaded with tech to take on the streets and the off-road. Powering the Lamborghini Urus SUV is a twin-turbo V8 that puts out 650PS and 850Nm of torque. This engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission sending power to all four wheels. Lambo claims that the Urus SUV can do 0 to 100kmph in 3.6 seconds and can also reach a top speed of 305kmph. While you can get all the details of the Lamborghini Urus here, scroll down to see our detailed image gallery.
The 2018 Lamborghini Urus production-spec car features an aggressive front with large air scoops
The Lamborghini Urus SUV retains its styling from the concept shown at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show
The design elements of the Lamborghini Urus SUV are similar to that Gallardo and the Aventador. It is interesting to see how Lambo maintained the design theme even with the addition of an additional bench and more cargo space.
The sleek lights paired with the large quad exhaust pipes, makes the 2018 Lamborghini Urus look extremely stylish
The compact rear windshield and the higher placed lights give the 2018 Lamborghini Urus SUV a coupe-like theme
The global deliveries of the 2018 Lamborghini Urus SUV will start by mid-2018
The 2018 Lamborghini Urus SUV comes loaded with tech and features in sync with the latest.
The additional bench is not what you are used to seeing in the Lambo. However, the Urus SUV gets one and can seat three comfortably.
The cabin layout of the Lamborghini Urus SUV looks similar to that in the iconic Lambo supercars
The Lamborghini Urus also gets drive selectors that can be selected through the Tamburo (drum) driving mode selector listed under the ANIMA (Adaptive Network Intelligence Management) system.
There are three on-road modes: Strada for driving comfort and safety, Sport for agility, responsiveness and Corsa for precision and maximum performance. The three-off road modes Terra (Dirt), Sabbia (Sand) and Neve (snow) raise or lower the suspension along with alternating the traction responses, depending on the terrain the SUV is driven on.
The Lamborghini Urus will be rivalling the likes of Range Rover SVAutobiography, Mercedes-Maybach SUV, Maserati, BMW X7 and Bentley
Starts Rs 3 Crore
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775