2018 Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh
Mahindra and Mahindra has launched a new S9 variant in Scorpio in India. Mahindra states that the Scorpio S9 has been attractively priced at Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-Delhi. The company dealerships all over the country have already started accepting bookings for the same. And the deliveries are expected to begin shortly.
Mahindra S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-Delhi
In terms of features, the Mahindra Scorpio S9 comes equipped with Fully Automatic Temperature Control (FATC), 15 cm touchscreen infotainment with GPS navigation, static-bending projector headlamps, LED light guides, ORVMs with side-turn indicators, audio and cruise controls on the steering. wheel. The new Mahindra Scorpio S9 variant will be powered by the 140PS mHAWK engine that produces 320Nm torque. This engine comes with a 6th generation Borg Warner turbocharger and a 6-Speed manual transmission. The safety features that are offered in the Mahindra Scorpio S9 include dual front airbags, ABS, front fog lamps, anti-theft warning, panic brake indication and engine immobiliser.
The Mahindra Scorpio's biggest appeal is its old-school SUV feel
"Scorpio changed the landscape of the Indian Auto Industry & continues to be a dominant force in the SUV segment. The new Scorpio S9 offers a great feature package at an attractive price point making it a compelling buy for customers looking for a true-blue SUV, while retaining Scorpio's core DNA of Power, Driving Thrill & Adventure." commented, , Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales and Marketing - Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000