2018 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza diesel automatic launched at Rs 8.54 lakh
After the spy shots that hit the internet a few days back, Maruti Suzuki has officially revealed details of the updated 2018 Vitara Brezza. The changes are too minimal to call it a mid-life makeover, however, the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza gets an important mechanical update - the automated manual transmission (AMT) or Auto Gear Shift (AGS) in Suzuki speak. The AGS can be specified with all but the base trim levels of the 2018 Vitara Brezza viz. VDi, ZDi, ZDi+ and ZDi+ Dual Tone.
The pricing is as follows:
Maruti Suzuki Brezza VDi AGS - Rs. 8.54 lakh
Maruti Suzuki Brezza ZDi AGS - Rs. 9.31 lakh
Maruti Suzuki Brezza ZDi+ AGS - Rs. 10.27 lakh
Maruti Suzuki Brezza ZDi+ DUAL TONE AGS - Rs. 10.49 lakh
As was rumoured earlier, safety features like ABS with EBD, driver / front passenger airbags, Isofix child seat mounts, and reverse parking sensors are now offered as a standard fitment across all trims and variants. Maruti Suzuki is also offering the range-topping trims with gloss-black alloys, while the chrome garnish for the front grille and the tailgate appliqué is now a standard fit. Orange seems to the new favourite amongst compact crossovers, as the Vitara Brezza now offers an 'Autumn Orange' (pictured) with an optional pearl white roof, to counter a similar shade that is being by the recently launched Nexon AMT.
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- Review2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE first drive review
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998
- News2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
- NewsVolkswagen Group establishes a new management structure to implement India 2.0
- NewsLamborghini Urus to have its own SUV racing series!
- NewsMercedes-AMG G 63 SUV sold out in India for this year
- NewsHonda becomes only manufacturer to sell 25 million scooters in India
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 and Xcent get more equipment on higher trims
- NewsAston Martin's spy photos show the DBX in near-production guise