2018 Maserati Ghibli launched in India at Rs 1.38 crore
The 2018 Maserati Ghibli has been launched in the country at a price of Rs 1.38 crore (ex-showroom) for the Diesel variant. Maserati has also introduced two new trims to the Ghibli, with the Diesel GranSport priced at Rs 1.38 crore, and the Diesel GranLusso at Rs 1.42 crore (both prices, ex-showroom). According to Maserati, while the Ghibli GranLusso distinguishes itself with an enhanced exterior finish and the option of Ermenegildo Zegna silk upholstery trim, the Ghibli GranSport was conceived to reflect Maserati's racing heritage and features a sportier exterior design and interior elements. Globally, the Maserati Ghibli is the best-selling luxury sedan in the Italian manufacturer's lineup. The 2018 Ghibli also boasts some level of autonomous driving technology with the Advanced Driving Assistance System (ADAS).
A new all-black Nerissimo edition of the 2018 Maserati Ghibli was also revealed at the recent Geneva Motor Show 2018. The Maserati come powered by a turbocharged 3-litre V6 CRDi engine developed in conjunction with VM Motori. The engine produces 279PS and 600Nm. This takes the car from 0 to 100kmph in 6.3 seconds with a top speed of 250kmph. The Ghibli joins the Maserati Levante and Quattroporte GTS as the company's 2018 models in the country.
On the eco front, the engine is now Euro 6 compliant and puts out 6 per cent lower harmful emissions. The body of the 2018 Maserati Ghibli has been optimised and is now 7 per cent more aerodynamically efficient. An active exhaust gives the Ghibli a pronounced growl from the V6 engine. For 2018 model year, the sedan also receives a full-LED headlamp setup. It also receives electronic power steering (EPS).
Here are more images of the 2018 Maserati Ghibli:
Starts Rs 1.39 Crore
Starts Rs 1.45 Crore
Starts Rs 1.5 Crore
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India