2018 Maserati Quattroporte GTS deliveries commence in India
Last month, Maserati launched the Quattroporte GTS In India at Rs 2.70 crore, ex-Delhi. The latest iteration of the luxury sedan has got a host of design tweaks along with the addition of features. The Maserati Quattroporte GTS is claimed to one of the fastest sedans in the world. The company has now started deliveries of the Quattroporte GTS with the first unit ordered for a customer in Delhi.
While Maserati India has released covered images of the Quattroporte GTS, the changes that the sedan has received was already shown at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show. For starters, the grille now features a more prominent design while the adaptive full-LED headlights for improved illumination. The 2018 Maserati Quattroporte GTS will be offered in two trims. The more premium trim will come with front spoiler and additional chrome bits. In addition, the sedan also features new 20-inch Mercurio alloy wheels.
The cabin of the 2018 Maserati Quattroporte GTS has been worked upon too with the addition of new features. The sedan now comes equipped with a 8.4-inch Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+) system that can be operated with voice control, touchscreen and also a rotary knob placed in the centre. The touchscreen unit is compatible with the latest connectivity options, CarPlay, Android Auto and phone screen mirroring. It also comes with an optional 1280 watt, 15 speaker Bowers & Wilkin Surround sound system. The international models come equipped with Highway Assist (HA), Lane Keeping Assist (LKA), Active Blind Spot Assist (ABSA) and Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR).
The 2018 Maserati Quattroporte GTS is powered by a 3.8-litre twin-turbo V8 that puts out close to 530PS from 6,500rpm to 6,800rpm and generates 710Nm of torque between 2,250 to 3,500rpm. This motor is mated to an an 8-speed ZF automatic transmission. Maserati claims that the GTS can reach 100kmph in 4.7s with a top which of 310kmph,.
Starts Rs 1.5 Crore
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review