2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
The 2018 Merzouga Rally has finally come to an end and the Indian teams competing in the event - Sherco TVS and Hero MotoSports - have both had solid finishes.
Leading the way in the results sheet at the end of five days of rallying is Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia. The Spanish rider finished in seventh position overall. The team's other rider Martin Diego Duplessis finished 11th, while Vanni Comminoto finished 21st.
© RallyZone - Edoardo Bauer
Over in the Hero MotoSports camp, it was Oriol Mena who finished in 15th overall, while Indian rider C.S. Santosh broke into the top 20 with a 19th place finish.
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review