2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
The 2018 Merzouga Rally has finally come to an end and the Indian teams competing in the event - Sherco TVS and Hero MotoSports - have both had solid finishes.
Leading the way in the results sheet at the end of five days of rallying is Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia. The Spanish rider finished in seventh position overall. The team's other rider Martin Diego Duplessis finished 11th, while Vanni Comminoto finished 21st.
© RallyZone - Edoardo Bauer
Over in the Hero MotoSports camp, it was Oriol Mena who finished in 15th overall, while Indian rider C.S. Santosh broke into the top 20 with a 19th place finish.
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!