2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
The 2018 Merzouga Rally has finally come to an end and the Indian teams competing in the event - Sherco TVS and Hero MotoSports - have both had solid finishes.
Leading the way in the results sheet at the end of five days of rallying is Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia. The Spanish rider finished in seventh position overall. The team's other rider Martin Diego Duplessis finished 11th, while Vanni Comminoto finished 21st.
© RallyZone - Edoardo Bauer
Over in the Hero MotoSports camp, it was Oriol Mena who finished in 15th overall, while Indian rider C.S. Santosh broke into the top 20 with a 19th place finish.
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show