2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
The 2018 Merzouga Rally has finally come to an end and the Indian teams competing in the event - Sherco TVS and Hero MotoSports - have both had solid finishes.
Leading the way in the results sheet at the end of five days of rallying is Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia. The Spanish rider finished in seventh position overall. The team's other rider Martin Diego Duplessis finished 11th, while Vanni Comminoto finished 21st.
© RallyZone - Edoardo Bauer
Over in the Hero MotoSports camp, it was Oriol Mena who finished in 15th overall, while Indian rider C.S. Santosh broke into the top 20 with a 19th place finish.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsFormula E: Daniel Abt leads Audi one-two at home race in Berlin
- FeaturesVideo worth watching: The Frankenstein E28 BMW 5 Series
- NewsTennis-ace Rafael Nadal to be race starter for this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans
- NewsSavsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
- NewsConfirmed: Hyundai Creta SUV facelift to be launched in India on May 21
- NewsCox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
- ReviewKia K900 first drive review
- NewsBMW iNext autonomous electric crossover teased, will be their new technology flagship
- News2019 Aston Martin Vantage production begins at Gaydon, Warwickshire