2018 MV Agusta F4 RC with 215PS unveiled
MV Agusta has unveiled its 2018 MV Agusta F4 RC, inspired by its Reparto Corse World Superbike Championship team. The 2018 MV Agusta F4 RC features the same livery as the Reparto Corse bike of Leon Camier. The limited edition F4 RC also bears a special race number 37. Powered by the same Corsa Corta inline-four engine as the WSBK bike, with central distribution chain and radial valves. The motor produces 207.8PS in stock form and also gets a dedicated kit bumping the horses up to 215PS. The 2018 F4 RC features an electronics package that can be fully customised to the rider's needs.
The engine is housed in a CrMo steel tube trellis frame with TIG welding, while the The central part of the frame is closed with lightweight aluminium alloy plates for an adjustable
swingarm pivot point of height. The number 37 on the livery signifies the number of manufacturers' titles MV Agusta has won through its history. The fully adjustable Ohlins suspension setup ensures razor-sharp control for that ultimate track bike feel. Along with each bike is a wooden box of goodies including a titanium SC Project exhaust, a customised bike cover and certificate of origin, which confirms the authenticity and number of the product.
Starts Rs 25,99,000
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions
- News2018 BMW 6 Series GT diesel launched in India at Rs 66.50 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus variants explained
- Features2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V longterm review: Introduction
- News2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift spotted testing again in South Korea
- ReviewMercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Cabriolet first drive review
- ReviewMercedes-Benz 2018 C 200 first drive review
- NewsVolvo S60 sedan unveiled internationally, to rival Mercedes C-Class
- NewsGaurav Gill's 2017 Team MRF Skoda Fabia R5 immortalized in scale model form
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option