2018 MV Agusta F4 RC with 215PS unveiled
MV Agusta has unveiled its 2018 MV Agusta F4 RC, inspired by its Reparto Corse World Superbike Championship team. The 2018 MV Agusta F4 RC features the same livery as the Reparto Corse bike of Leon Camier. The limited edition F4 RC also bears a special race number 37. Powered by the same Corsa Corta inline-four engine as the WSBK bike, with central distribution chain and radial valves. The motor produces 207.8PS in stock form and also gets a dedicated kit bumping the horses up to 215PS. The 2018 F4 RC features an electronics package that can be fully customised to the rider's needs.
The engine is housed in a CrMo steel tube trellis frame with TIG welding, while the The central part of the frame is closed with lightweight aluminium alloy plates for an adjustable
swingarm pivot point of height. The number 37 on the livery signifies the number of manufacturers' titles MV Agusta has won through its history. The fully adjustable Ohlins suspension setup ensures razor-sharp control for that ultimate track bike feel. Along with each bike is a wooden box of goodies including a titanium SC Project exhaust, a customised bike cover and certificate of origin, which confirms the authenticity and number of the product.
Starts Rs 50,34,000
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden