2018 Nissan Micra and Active launched in India, prices start at Rs 5.03 lakh
Nissan has launched the updated Micra and the Active in India. The 2018 Nissan Micra Active has been priced at Rs 5.03 lakh whereas the more premium Micra will be available at Rs 6.19 lakh, ex-showroom. The changes that have been introduced in both the hatchbacks are cosmetic in nature and do not get any updates in mechanicals over the previous models.
The 2018 Nissan Micra and Active both get cosmetic updates
This one comes equipped with dual airbags, speed-sensing door lock and driver seat belt reminder, rear parking sensors, speed warning device come as standard across all variants. The updated Micra will also offer 6.2-inch touch screen AVN with phone mirroring and turn Indicators on ORVM. Nissan will offer features like the geo-fencing, speed alert, curfew alert, nearby pit stops, locate my car and share my car location on the Nissan Connect mobile application. There two powertrains offered on the Micra are, a 1.2-litre petrol engine paired with the Nissan's X-Tronic CVT or a 1.5-litre diesel paired with a 5-speed manual transmission as standard.
The touchscreen infotainment system lacks features like CarPlay and Android Auto
"With a fusion of European styling and Japanese technology, the Micra is Nissan's most popular models in over 100 countries. Catering to the needs of Indian consumers for a safer, interactive and a more intelligent driving experience, we have introduced the more intelligent and sportier Nissan Micra with a host of features addressing these needs," said, Hardeep Singh Brar, Director, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd.
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.68 Lakhs
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Santolino Lorenzo dominates Moto category
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 2
- NewsBrabus makes a 600PS Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S SUV
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 1
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Leg 1 sets the event rolling today with SS 1 to SS 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled