2018 Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo with 690PS unveiled
Porsche has taken the wraps off the 2018 Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo. The Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo has been unveiled at the LA Auto Show 2017. The Turbo S E-Hybrid comes powered by a 4-litre twin-turbo V8 which produces 555PS and gets its hybrid boost from a 135PS electric motor, for a total of 690PS and 850Nm. The Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid is the most powerful car after the 918 Spyder which it is inspired from, and even beats the 911 GT3. The massive power takes this E-Hybrid from 0 to 100kmph in 3.2 seconds and a top speed of 310kmph. To keep things in check, the E-Hybrid gets active all-wheel drive as standard. The Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo has been priced at $ 1,88,000 (Rs 1.21 crore approx) in the US.
To distinguish it from the other models in the Panamera Sport Turismo line, the E-Hybrid gets badging and brake calipers in a fluorescent yellow highlight colour. A sedan with a hatchback with a twin-turbo V8 and an electric motor, the Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid certainly juggles a lot of roles and its styling has always proved divisive. But to see what 'green power' feels like, we would love to take this hybrid-sportscar-in-disguise out for a spin. The E-hybrid will also be available in a slightly stretched Executive variant. However, since the Panamera Turbo S is most popular in the US, and given its high demand there, the Turbo S E-hybrid too will be primarily available there.
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsRefreshed Isuzu MU-X SUV launched in India at Rs 26.26 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Isuzu MU-X SUV launch in India
- NewsDucati concludes first edition of DRE Track Days in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched in India on November 21
- FeaturesWhy the Historic Monaco Grand Prix should be on your bucket list
- NewsMG Motor to launch all-electric SUV in India by 2020
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors