2018 Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo with 690PS unveiled
Porsche has taken the wraps off the 2018 Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo. The Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo has been unveiled at the LA Auto Show 2017. The Turbo S E-Hybrid comes powered by a 4-litre twin-turbo V8 which produces 555PS and gets its hybrid boost from a 135PS electric motor, for a total of 690PS and 850Nm. The Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid is the most powerful car after the 918 Spyder which it is inspired from, and even beats the 911 GT3. The massive power takes this E-Hybrid from 0 to 100kmph in 3.2 seconds and a top speed of 310kmph. To keep things in check, the E-Hybrid gets active all-wheel drive as standard. The Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo has been priced at $ 1,88,000 (Rs 1.21 crore approx) in the US.
To distinguish it from the other models in the Panamera Sport Turismo line, the E-Hybrid gets badging and brake calipers in a fluorescent yellow highlight colour. A sedan with a hatchback with a twin-turbo V8 and an electric motor, the Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid certainly juggles a lot of roles and its styling has always proved divisive. But to see what 'green power' feels like, we would love to take this hybrid-sportscar-in-disguise out for a spin. The E-hybrid will also be available in a slightly stretched Executive variant. However, since the Panamera Turbo S is most popular in the US, and given its high demand there, the Turbo S E-hybrid too will be primarily available there.
Starts Rs 2.03 Crore
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car