2018 Range Rover and Range Rover Sport bookings open in India
Jaguar Land Rover India has started accepting bookings for the facelifted 2018 Range Rover and Range Rover Sport. Prices for the Range Rover start at Rs 1.74 crore while the Range Rover Sport is priced from Rs 99.48 lakh. While this is not a full model change, both cars get significant updates to their exterior and interiors.
Changes include the pixel-laser LED headlights reminiscent of the Velar, a new mesh grille design and the dual screen Touch Pro Duo infotainment first seen on the Velar, new designed rear seating with power deployable centre console, a 'hot-stone' massage function with heated seats, a gesture-controlled sunblind, air cabin ionisation, adaptive cruise control with a queue assist, 4G Wi-Fi hotspot connectivity and up to 17 connecting points for charging and multimedia.
Powertrain options for both cars are a 3.0-litre V6 diesel (258PS/600Nm), a 4.4 litre V8 diesel (340PS/740Nm), a 3.0-litre V6 supercharged petrol (340PS/450Nm) and a 5.0-litre V8 supercharged petrol (525PS/625Nm). These are all mated to an 8-speed automatic.
The Range Rover and Range Rover Sport will compete with cars like the Audi Q7, Porsche Cayenne, BMW X5 and Bentley Bentayga. The Range Rover line-up has been known for its balance between high-end luxury and off-roading capability and in the case of the Sport, competent road-going manners. JLR will be hoping these 2018 cars improve on these strengths. These cars are also part of ten new launches that JLR has lined up for India as it tries to build a greater presence in India when seen alongside its German rivals.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
Starts Rs 76.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.1 Crore
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car