2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom images leaked
News of images of a Rolls-Royce leaking are far and few between. However, it looks like the photos of the 2018 all-new Rolls-Royce Phantom couldn't be kept hidden for long. These images come courtesy a brochure scan.
In profile, nothing much seems to have changed here for the new eighth-generation Rolls-Royce Phantom. The addition of fresh headlamps brighten up the equation and so do the new bumpers. A teaser image earlier on from Rolls-Royce confirms the grille. However, there are no images of the tail lamps or the rear profile in general. We don't expect it to stray too much from the current design. The major change though is the chassis. It is claimed to be lighter as well as more rigid. This chassis will also form the basis of the upcoming Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV.
While the lone image of the cabin shows a similar layout to the other Rolls cars, reports claim that there is an all-digital instrument cluster that complements the regular analogue fare. The cabin has also got modern connectivity options too and is expected to be tech-laden. Under the hood will be a revised V12 engine that will boast a tad more power than before while being environmentally conscious at the same time.
Rolls-Royce is expected to unveil the car in a few days. Keep an eye on this page for all the details of the new Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII.
Image credit: Autohome.cn
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review