2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom images leaked
News of images of a Rolls-Royce leaking are far and few between. However, it looks like the photos of the 2018 all-new Rolls-Royce Phantom couldn't be kept hidden for long. These images come courtesy a brochure scan.
In profile, nothing much seems to have changed here for the new eighth-generation Rolls-Royce Phantom. The addition of fresh headlamps brighten up the equation and so do the new bumpers. A teaser image earlier on from Rolls-Royce confirms the grille. However, there are no images of the tail lamps or the rear profile in general. We don't expect it to stray too much from the current design. The major change though is the chassis. It is claimed to be lighter as well as more rigid. This chassis will also form the basis of the upcoming Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV.
While the lone image of the cabin shows a similar layout to the other Rolls cars, reports claim that there is an all-digital instrument cluster that complements the regular analogue fare. The cabin has also got modern connectivity options too and is expected to be tech-laden. Under the hood will be a revised V12 engine that will boast a tad more power than before while being environmentally conscious at the same time.
Rolls-Royce is expected to unveil the car in a few days. Keep an eye on this page for all the details of the new Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII.
Image credit: Autohome.cn
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India