2018 Suzuki Access 125 with combined braking system and Access Special Edition launched in India
Suzuki India has launched the 2018 Suzuki Access 125 with the combined braking system (CBS) in the country at a price of Rs 58,980 (ex-showroom, New Delhi) today. At the same time, the company has also launched the Access 125 Special Edition at Rs 60,580 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The CBS is a useful feature that conforms to upcoming norms from the Indian government. It enables the rider to engage the front as well as rear brakes simultaneously with the use of the only the left brake lever. The CBS will cost just over Rs 2,000 more than the standard Access 125.
A similar system has already existed on Honda products including the Honda Activa 125 as well as the Honda Grazia. The system, claims Suzuki, reduces braking distance under certain conditions, enhancing safety. Apart from the addition of CBS, the 2018 Suzuki Access 125 remains unchanged mechanically as well aesthetically.
Meanwhile, with the 2018 Suzuki Access 125, Suzuki Motorcycle India ha also introduced a new paint option - Metallic Sonic Silver with Beige leatherette seat for a more premium look. This is in addition to the existing options on the Special Edition, including Metallic Matte Black and Pearl Mirage White.
The new paint option on the 2018 Suzuki Access 125 - Metallic Sonic Silver also includes a Beige leatherette seat
The engine on the Access 125 has been a winner since we first rode it, and the scooter has enjoyed a distinct place owing to it. The 125cc single develops 8. 7PS at 7, 000rpm and 10Nm at 10,500rpm. These had been class-leading numbers until the TVS Ntorq 125 came along earlier this year. To see how the Access 125 stacks up to its competition, read our comparison here.
Starts Rs 64,800
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 59,922
Starts Rs 59,462
- News2020 Volkswagen T-Roc SUV to be launched in India on March 18
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC Coupe to launch in India on March 3
- News2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV to be launched in India on March 6
- NewsMaserati MC20 supercar to be globally launched in May 2020
- ReviewBSVI Honda Activa 6G first ride review
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055