2018 Suzuki Access 125 with combined braking system and Access Special Edition launched in India
Suzuki India has launched the 2018 Suzuki Access 125 with the combined braking system (CBS) in the country at a price of Rs 58,980 (ex-showroom, New Delhi) today. At the same time, the company has also launched the Access 125 Special Edition at Rs 60,580 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The CBS is a useful feature that conforms to upcoming norms from the Indian government. It enables the rider to engage the front as well as rear brakes simultaneously with the use of the only the left brake lever. The CBS will cost just over Rs 2,000 more than the standard Access 125.
A similar system has already existed on Honda products including the Honda Activa 125 as well as the Honda Grazia. The system, claims Suzuki, reduces braking distance under certain conditions, enhancing safety. Apart from the addition of CBS, the 2018 Suzuki Access 125 remains unchanged mechanically as well aesthetically.
Meanwhile, with the 2018 Suzuki Access 125, Suzuki Motorcycle India ha also introduced a new paint option - Metallic Sonic Silver with Beige leatherette seat for a more premium look. This is in addition to the existing options on the Special Edition, including Metallic Matte Black and Pearl Mirage White.
The new paint option on the 2018 Suzuki Access 125 - Metallic Sonic Silver also includes a Beige leatherette seat
The engine on the Access 125 has been a winner since we first rode it, and the scooter has enjoyed a distinct place owing to it. The 125cc single develops 8. 7PS at 7, 000rpm and 10Nm at 10,500rpm. These had been class-leading numbers until the TVS Ntorq 125 came along earlier this year. To see how the Access 125 stacks up to its competition, read our comparison here.
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 51,324
Starts Rs 57,497
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 58,750
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus variants explained
- Features2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V longterm review: Introduction
- News2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift spotted testing again in South Korea
- ReviewMercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Cabriolet first drive review
- ReviewMercedes-Benz 2018 C 200 first drive review
- NewsVolvo S60 sedan unveiled internationally, to rival Mercedes C-Class
- NewsGaurav Gill's 2017 Team MRF Skoda Fabia R5 immortalized in scale model form
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option
- NewsNext-generation Mercedes-Benz CLS 300d to launch in India during the festive season
- FeaturesImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG C43 sedan and coupe