2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125 maxi scooter price leaked ahead of July 19 launch
Even as Suzuki Motorcycle India readies its first maxi scooter the 2018 Burgman Street for launch in the country, its price has already been leaked. According to one report, the 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125 will be priced close to Rs 76,000 (on-road). For the price, Suzuki will also provide the rider with a helmet. The Burgman Street is the first maxi scooter to be launched in India since the Kinetic Blaze. The Burgman Street, which shares its mechanicals with its popular stablemate, the Access 125 was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo in February.
The Burgman Street is based on the Suzuki Access 125, which the company launched with CBS recently. Built as a maxi scooter, the Burgman Street features an extra-long seat, LED head and tail lamps and a large storage boot. From the looks of it, the Burgman Street takes inspiration from the much larger 650cc Burgman maxi-scooter. The Street was recently spied being shot for a commercial.
Suzuki India will be positioning the Burgman Street as a premium offering and could come with a plethora of features and options. The company will be offering it with the same powertrain as on the Access 125. We believe the state of tune will be identical too, as the company did with the Intruder 150 and its Gixxer siblings.
While the 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter does not have direct rivals in the country, it will lock horns with Honda Grazia 125, Aprilia SR 125 and TVS Ntorq 125 scooters. To see a full gallery of the Suzuki Burgman Street from its debut at the Auto Expo 2018, go here.
Starts Rs 68,000
Starts Rs 66,764
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 58,750
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June