2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125 maxi scooter price leaked ahead of July 19 launch
Even as Suzuki Motorcycle India readies its first maxi scooter the 2018 Burgman Street for launch in the country, its price has already been leaked. According to one report, the 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125 will be priced close to Rs 76,000 (on-road). For the price, Suzuki will also provide the rider with a helmet. The Burgman Street is the first maxi scooter to be launched in India since the Kinetic Blaze. The Burgman Street, which shares its mechanicals with its popular stablemate, the Access 125 was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo in February.
The Burgman Street is based on the Suzuki Access 125, which the company launched with CBS recently. Built as a maxi scooter, the Burgman Street features an extra-long seat, LED head and tail lamps and a large storage boot. From the looks of it, the Burgman Street takes inspiration from the much larger 650cc Burgman maxi-scooter. The Street was recently spied being shot for a commercial.
Suzuki India will be positioning the Burgman Street as a premium offering and could come with a plethora of features and options. The company will be offering it with the same powertrain as on the Access 125. We believe the state of tune will be identical too, as the company did with the Intruder 150 and its Gixxer siblings.
While the 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter does not have direct rivals in the country, it will lock horns with Honda Grazia 125, Aprilia SR 125 and TVS Ntorq 125 scooters. To see a full gallery of the Suzuki Burgman Street from its debut at the Auto Expo 2018, go here.
Starts Rs 66,764
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 55,045
Starts Rs 58,750
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review