2018 Suzuki Hayabusa launched in India at Rs 13.87 lakh
Suzuki India has launched the 2018 Hayabusa in India. The 2018 Suzuki Hayabusa has been priced at Rs 13.87 lakh and is available in two new colours, pearl mira red/pearl glacier white and glass sparkle black. Suzuki has also announced that the 2018 Hayabusa will be present at the company's pavilion at the 2018 Auto Expo, scheduled to take place between February, 9-14 at the India Expo Mart.
The 2018 Suzuki Hayabusa gets two new paint shades
The 2018 Suzuki Hayabusa is powered by a 1340cc engine mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Since the Suzuki Hayabusa was one of the most popular premium superbikes, the Japanese manufacturer has been using the CKD route to get the Hayabusa to India. The kits are assembled at the SMIPL factory in Manesar, Gurugram.
The updated superbike will be available across Suzuki's Big Bike dealerships spread in the country. In addition to the 2018 Hayabusa, Suzuki is also expected to bring the VStorm 650 XT and other host of offerings that include a premium scooter and dirt bikes the Auto Expo 2018.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept