2018 Suzuki Intruder 150 launched in India at Rs 98,340
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched the new Intruder 150 in India at Rs 98,340 (ex-Delhi). The new cruiser is a derivative Suzuki's popular Gixxer 150 motorcycle and incorporates a few bits from the street naked. The engine, for instance, is the same, refined and torquey motor from the Gixxer. It produces 14.8PS at 8,000 rpm and 14Nm at 6,000rpm.
The Intruder 150 is 8kg heavier than the Gixxer and hence it has a larger airbox, bigger sprocket and a revised exhaust design. This is done to ensure the Suzuki Intruder 150 is quick to accelerate off-the line. Going up by one tooth on the rear sprocket, however, will drop the top speed, by a bit. The Intruder 150's styling is inspired by the bigger capacity, Suzuki Intruder motorcycles. That said, the bulky body work may not be to everyone's taste.
The Suzuki Intruder 150 goes up against the only other 150cc cruiser in the market, the Bajaj Avenger 150. The Bajaj Avenger is quite a popular motorcycle and, so far, has been unchallenged. Watch this space to find out if the new Suzuki Intruder 150 got what it takes to beat the Bajaj Avenger 150.
Starts Rs 1,06,896
Starts Rs 84,499
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018