2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT launch expected by July 2018
Suzuki Motorcycle India recently launched the GSX-S750 naked at an attractive price of Rs 7.45 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The company is now preparing for its next launch in the country, the 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT. The V-twin engined mid-range adventure tourer is expected to land in India by July this year. Now, with the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT being locally-assembled as a CKD in the country, it too will be priced competitively. Expect the the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched at a price in the range of Rs 7.75 to 8 lakh (ex-showroom). The V-Strom will primarily compete with the Kawasaki Versys 650 and the Benelli TNT 600 GT in India.
Suzuki India has been able to achieve good pricing on the GSX-S750 owing to the same reason. The 650 XT will be the third motorcycle from Suzuki big bikes after the Hayabusa, and the GSX-S750 to be locally-assembled. The Suzuki V-STrom 650 XT was first showcased at the Intermot 2016 and made its India debut at the 2018 Auto Expo in February.
The V-Strom 650 XT brings spoked wheels in 19-inch front an 17-inch rear for more usability off the road. It comes powered the 650cc V-twin from the popular Suzuki SV 650. Its styling is inspired by the larger V-Strom 1000 which was previously launched in the country.
Starts Rs 6,61,000
Starts Rs 6,69,000
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show