2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT launch expected by July 2018
Suzuki Motorcycle India recently launched the GSX-S750 naked at an attractive price of Rs 7.45 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The company is now preparing for its next launch in the country, the 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT. The V-twin engined mid-range adventure tourer is expected to land in India by July this year. Now, with the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT being locally-assembled as a CKD in the country, it too will be priced competitively. Expect the the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched at a price in the range of Rs 7.75 to 8 lakh (ex-showroom). The V-Strom will primarily compete with the Kawasaki Versys 650 and the Benelli TNT 600 GT in India.
Suzuki India has been able to achieve good pricing on the GSX-S750 owing to the same reason. The 650 XT will be the third motorcycle from Suzuki big bikes after the Hayabusa, and the GSX-S750 to be locally-assembled. The Suzuki V-STrom 650 XT was first showcased at the Intermot 2016 and made its India debut at the 2018 Auto Expo in February.
The V-Strom 650 XT brings spoked wheels in 19-inch front an 17-inch rear for more usability off the road. It comes powered the 650cc V-twin from the popular Suzuki SV 650. Its styling is inspired by the larger V-Strom 1000 which was previously launched in the country.
Starts Rs 7,46,000
Starts Rs 6,61,000
Starts Rs 6,69,000
- NewsSete Gibernau joins 2019 MotoE rider line-up
- News2018 Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh
- FeaturesTVS Apache: Three million and counting...
- NewsTata 45X premium hatchback spotted testing ahead of Diwali 2019 launch
- NewsThird generation Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe to launch in India on November 16
- NewsHyundai Verna gets a new 1.4 litre diesel option, other new variants
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Sportivo 2 SUV unveiled in Thailand with sportier trim
- NewsE-Trio Automobiles to launch retrofitted EV conversion kits for Alto and Wagon R
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350X ABS and 500X ABS spotted at dealerships in India
- News2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro image gallery