2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT launch expected by July 2018
Suzuki Motorcycle India recently launched the GSX-S750 naked at an attractive price of Rs 7.45 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The company is now preparing for its next launch in the country, the 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT. The V-twin engined mid-range adventure tourer is expected to land in India by July this year. Now, with the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT being locally-assembled as a CKD in the country, it too will be priced competitively. Expect the the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched at a price in the range of Rs 7.75 to 8 lakh (ex-showroom). The V-Strom will primarily compete with the Kawasaki Versys 650 and the Benelli TNT 600 GT in India.
Suzuki India has been able to achieve good pricing on the GSX-S750 owing to the same reason. The 650 XT will be the third motorcycle from Suzuki big bikes after the Hayabusa, and the GSX-S750 to be locally-assembled. The Suzuki V-STrom 650 XT was first showcased at the Intermot 2016 and made its India debut at the 2018 Auto Expo in February.
The V-Strom 650 XT brings spoked wheels in 19-inch front an 17-inch rear for more usability off the road. It comes powered the 650cc V-twin from the popular Suzuki SV 650. Its styling is inspired by the larger V-Strom 1000 which was previously launched in the country.
Also see: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT vs Kawasaki Versys 650 Video
Starts Rs 7,46,577
Starts Rs 6,69,000
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055