2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT ABS launched in India at 7.46 lakh, ex-Delhi
Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd (SMIPL) recently launched its global flagship motocross bikes - the RM-Z450 and RM-Z250. And now the Japanese motorcycle major has launched the V-Strom 650XT ABS in India at Rs 7.46 lakh, ex-Delhi. The Suzuki V-Strom 650XT was showcased in India at the Auto Expo this year. The company has launched the V-Strom 650XT with spoked wheels in 19-inch front an 17-inch rear in India. The 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT will be brought in via the CKD route and locally assembled and that has helped Suzuki price the 650XT ABS aggressively in India.
Commenting on the launch, Satoshi Uchida, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd. said, "We are delighted to offer the ultimate adventure-tourer Suzuki V-Strom 650XT ABS to Indian customers as a Completely Knocked Down (CKD) Unit, assembled in India. Individuals are now ready to invest to get an experience they were longing for. With it's all-round capabilities, V-Strom 650XT ABS is the apt motorcycle for adventure enthusiasts who want to be able to ride the same motorcycle for daily usage as well. As our third new product launch of this financial year, V-Strom 650XT ABS delivers on our promise of introducing well-engineered and technological advance premium offerings; emphasising our commitment to the Indian market."
The 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 gets an all-new multi-function instrument panel. Keeping in mind the long touring terrains and unexpected weather conditions, the bike comes with a 12V DC outlet as a standard feature and supporting rider to use satellite navigation systems and recharging mobile devices.
The 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT ABS is equipped with four stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC with 645cc, 90° V-twin engine. It is offered with three-mode traction control system (2 mode + Off mode), that Suzuki claims to ensure superior control over the engine. Suzuki India has been able to achieve good pricing on the GSX-S750 owing to the same reason - local assembly. The 650 XT will be the third motorcycle from Suzuki big bikes after the Hayabusa, and the GSX-S750 is locally assembled. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT was first showcased at the Intermot 2016 and made its India debut at the 2018 Auto Expo in February.
Starts Rs 7,46,000
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?