2018 Tata Nexon AMT bookings open at Rs 11,000 across India
Tata Motors has announced the beginning of bookings for the 2018 Tata Nexon AMT compact SUV in India. Tata dealerships across the country have begun accepting bookings for the Nexon HyprDrive with Self-Shift Gears (S-SG) for an amount of Rs 11,000. Tata Motors claims that the Nexon is the first car in India with AMT to have multi-drive modes - Eco, City, and Sport. The Tata Nexon recently also reached a milestone with sales of 28,000 units in six months since its launch in late 2017. The AMT variant is available on both, the 1.2L turbo petrol and the 1.5L turbo diesel engine options. Initially, the AMT option will only be available on the top XZA+ variant.
Technical details of the Tata Nexon HyprDrive were recently revealed, and we have already driven this AMT version which is due for launch in early May 2018. The AMT also brings to the Nexon a crawl mode, so it can move forward in congested traffic without much footwork from the driver. Nexon HyprDrive also features smart hill-assist which prevents the car from rolling backwards on inclines. Along with the AMT option, the Nexon also receives a new paint option, Etna Orange with Sonic Silver dual tone roof.
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Kia Sonet India unveil
- NewsAll-new Honda CBR600RR to be unveiled on August 21
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV revealed: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Kia Sonet India reveal, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- News2020 Ferrari F8 Tributo launched in India, priced from Rs 4.02 crore