2018 Tata Tigor facelift compact sedan to be launched in India on Oct 10
Tata Motors has sent out invites for the launch of the facelifted 2018 Tata Tigor compact sedan in the country. The Tata Tigor facelift will be launched in the country on October 10. This will be a cosmetic update primarily and the mechanicals should continue to be the same as the current iteration. Last month, we broke the news that Tata is working on a minor facelift for the Tigor to keep the consumer interest levels high for its best-selling compact sedan, which competes with the Maruti Suzuki Dzire and Hyundai Xcent. In a drip feed of information about the upcoming facelift, Tata had subsequently revealed images of the updated lighting elements on the new Tigor.
The headlights retain the shape seen on the current Tigor, however, they will now get a chrome finish for the projector lamps. The taillights, on the other hand, get a clear-lens treatment for the brake-lamp element. The images teased by Tata confirm what we reported last week. The images also confirm that the updated Tigor will get a new shade of blue as its communication colour.
Other updates and additions expected on the facelift are a new design option for the alloy wheels, a shark fin antenna, new upholstery design, and a more feature-rich infotainment system. The new Tigor will be revealed later this month and will go on sale instantly. Pricing on the facelifted Tigor should be a small rise from the current range, which starts at Rs 4.8 lakh, ex-Delhi.
In other news, Tata Motors has also roped in Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan as the brand ambassador for their updated sedan. We will be live from the event, so stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for the latest updates including the price, variants and other details.
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC Coupe to launch in India on March 3
- News2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV to be launched in India on March 6
- NewsMaserati MC20 supercar to be globally launched in May 2020
- ReviewBSVI Honda Activa 6G first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire luxury MPV to launch on February 26 in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055