2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
Tata Motors looks like it is nearly ready to launch the Tigor JTP. A test mule of the Tata Tigor JTP has been spotted with the same twin barrel exhaust from the concept showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo earlier this year. The Tigor JTP receives some premium features as well as sportier styling and will be offered as a performance variant of the sedan. It comes powered by the same 1.2-litre Revotron turbo petrol engine as seen on the Tata Nexon. This engine will produce 110PS and 150Nm on the Tigor JTP. There is also a Tata Tiago JTP under development, which was spied recently.
Image source: Team-Bhp.com
In terms of styling, the Tata Tigor JTP will receive a sporty body kit, including new rear bumper with an integrated spoiler, smoked-finish headlamps, a matte grille, new alloy wheel design, as well as side skirts. The JTP version built in conjunction with Coimbatore-based Jayem Automotives will also feature a lower ground clearance, and stiffer suspension. The off-centre air scoop on the hood, as well as the red mirror covers and brake calipers, will help easily identify the JTP from a stock Tigor.
Expect the Tigor JTP to be priced around Rs 60-70,000 more than the standard Tigor.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.4 Lakhs
- NewsTop five large displacement motorcycles on sale in India
- ReviewComparison test: 2020 Audi A6 45 TFSI vs 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 200 LWB
- NewsBentley Continental GT Pikes Peak launched to celebrate record run, limited to 15 units
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250 unveiled - India launch in 2020
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure officially unveiled in India - alongside KTM 790 Adventure