2018 Toyota Century flagship sedan image gallery
The Toyota Century is the Japanese car manufacturer's flagship offering that has been in production since the 1967. In its new-gen avatar, the 2018 Toyota Century does retain the original character in terms of design but then gets modern additions in the form of all-LED lights, modern infotainment screen and most importantly a 5.0-liter V8 hybrid that makes a total of 431PS. The Toyota Century is the company's answer to premium models like the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Audi A8, BMW 7 Series and the Jaguar XJ. The 2018 Toyota Century has been priced at $178,164 which is roughly equivalent to Rs 1.21 Crore (excluding duty and taxes). Get all the details of the new-gen Toyota Century here. Scroll below to view our detailed image gallery of the new-gen Toyota Century.
The 2018 Toyota Century has not changed much from the original design
The 2018 Toyota Century's simplicity in the design is what makes it elegant and timeless
The wheelbase has been stretched by 65mm in the 2018 Toyota Century
The rear quarter view of the 2018 Toyota Century reminds of the old classics of Japan
The 2018 Toyota Century is painted in a new shade of black called Kamui.
The dashboard of the 2018 Toyota Century too has been updated with a modern infotainment system
The instrumentation has been kept simple with basic information on display
The 2018 Toyota Century is primarily a chauffeur driven car and thereby more focus has been given to the comfort of the rear occupants
One can option the 2018 Toyota Century in different trims.
The front passenger seat has a provision for the rear occupant to rest his feet on.
Woonden vinyls can be seen at many places on the trims in the cabin
The ingress and egress of the cabin too has been redesigned by adjusting the difference between scuff plate and the floor area
The phoenix emblem on 2018 Toyota Century takes a six-week period to be crafted to the final shape
The third-gen Toyota Century is powered by a 5.0-liter V8 hybrid that makes a total of 431PS. Toyota states that the new Century delivers an overall efficiency of 13.6kmp
Starts Rs 1.2 Crore
Starts Rs 99.56 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.33 Crore
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh