2018 Toyota Century flagship sedan image gallery
The Toyota Century is the Japanese car manufacturer's flagship offering that has been in production since the 1967. In its new-gen avatar, the 2018 Toyota Century does retain the original character in terms of design but then gets modern additions in the form of all-LED lights, modern infotainment screen and most importantly a 5.0-liter V8 hybrid that makes a total of 431PS. The Toyota Century is the company's answer to premium models like the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Audi A8, BMW 7 Series and the Jaguar XJ. The 2018 Toyota Century has been priced at $178,164 which is roughly equivalent to Rs 1.21 Crore (excluding duty and taxes). Get all the details of the new-gen Toyota Century here. Scroll below to view our detailed image gallery of the new-gen Toyota Century.
The 2018 Toyota Century has not changed much from the original design
The 2018 Toyota Century's simplicity in the design is what makes it elegant and timeless
The wheelbase has been stretched by 65mm in the 2018 Toyota Century
The rear quarter view of the 2018 Toyota Century reminds of the old classics of Japan
The 2018 Toyota Century is painted in a new shade of black called Kamui.
The dashboard of the 2018 Toyota Century too has been updated with a modern infotainment system
The instrumentation has been kept simple with basic information on display
The 2018 Toyota Century is primarily a chauffeur driven car and thereby more focus has been given to the comfort of the rear occupants
One can option the 2018 Toyota Century in different trims.
The front passenger seat has a provision for the rear occupant to rest his feet on.
Woonden vinyls can be seen at many places on the trims in the cabin
The ingress and egress of the cabin too has been redesigned by adjusting the difference between scuff plate and the floor area
The phoenix emblem on 2018 Toyota Century takes a six-week period to be crafted to the final shape
The third-gen Toyota Century is powered by a 5.0-liter V8 hybrid that makes a total of 431PS. Toyota states that the new Century delivers an overall efficiency of 13.6kmp
Starts Rs 1.2 Crore
Starts Rs 99.56 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.33 Crore
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil