2018 Toyota Century flagship sedan image gallery
The Toyota Century is the Japanese car manufacturer's flagship offering that has been in production since the 1967. In its new-gen avatar, the 2018 Toyota Century does retain the original character in terms of design but then gets modern additions in the form of all-LED lights, modern infotainment screen and most importantly a 5.0-liter V8 hybrid that makes a total of 431PS. The Toyota Century is the company's answer to premium models like the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Audi A8, BMW 7 Series and the Jaguar XJ. The 2018 Toyota Century has been priced at $178,164 which is roughly equivalent to Rs 1.21 Crore (excluding duty and taxes). Get all the details of the new-gen Toyota Century here. Scroll below to view our detailed image gallery of the new-gen Toyota Century.
The 2018 Toyota Century has not changed much from the original design
The 2018 Toyota Century's simplicity in the design is what makes it elegant and timeless
The wheelbase has been stretched by 65mm in the 2018 Toyota Century
The rear quarter view of the 2018 Toyota Century reminds of the old classics of Japan
The 2018 Toyota Century is painted in a new shade of black called Kamui.
The dashboard of the 2018 Toyota Century too has been updated with a modern infotainment system
The instrumentation has been kept simple with basic information on display
The 2018 Toyota Century is primarily a chauffeur driven car and thereby more focus has been given to the comfort of the rear occupants
One can option the 2018 Toyota Century in different trims.
The front passenger seat has a provision for the rear occupant to rest his feet on.
Woonden vinyls can be seen at many places on the trims in the cabin
The ingress and egress of the cabin too has been redesigned by adjusting the difference between scuff plate and the floor area
The phoenix emblem on 2018 Toyota Century takes a six-week period to be crafted to the final shape
The third-gen Toyota Century is powered by a 5.0-liter V8 hybrid that makes a total of 431PS. Toyota states that the new Century delivers an overall efficiency of 13.6kmp
Starts Rs 1.17 Crore
Starts Rs 99.56 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.33 Crore
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh