2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched the facelifted 2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado in India at Rs 92.6 lakh. Prominent exterior revisions include a redesigned hood and front grille; and changes to the projector headlamps, LED taillamps, fenders and bumpers. Three new exterior colours - Blackish Ageha, Avant Garde Bronze and Vintage Brown Pearl have also been added to the options list with this update, in addition to the five existing colours. The interiors now feature a redesigned dashboard, new 8-inch centre console, and a 4.2-inch MID display, a new steering wheel and an illuminated entry set up. Heated and ventilated front seats are another addition to the revamped interior. The black interior trim is now joined by two new colour options - Neutral Beige and Redwood.
On the engine front, the 3.0 litre four cylinder D-4D diesel motor has been carried over from the earlier iteration of the luxury SUV. This unit produces 172PS of power and 418 Nm of torque. The engine works in conjunction with a 5-speed automatic, a four-wheel drive system with Multi Terrain Select (MTS), and a Multi Terrain Monitor , which features four cameras to monitor surroundings. On the security front, the car is equipped with 7 airbags.
This is the third facelift for this model since being originally launched in 2009 and was first shown internationally at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2017. It debuted in India at the 2018 Auto Expo. Being a CBU import, the Land Cruiser Prado competes in price with the likes of the Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes Benz GLS-Class and Land Rover Range Rover. With this update, Toyota hopes to narrow the gap between the Land Cruiser Prado and its rivals in terms of refinement and technology.
Starts Rs 92.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.41 Crore
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
Starts Rs 1.1 Crore
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know