2018 Toyota Rush interior images leaked before launch
The 2018 Toyota Rush 7-seater SUV is all set for its official launch in Indonesia at the end of this month. Previously, the exterior images of the upcoming MPV were leaked giving an idea of the new design. And this time the images of the interior have been leaked online that showcase the premium trims, new infotainment system as well as the new seat upholstery.
Notice the new 7-inch infotainment screen in the 2018 Toyota Rush
The 2018 Toyota Rush gets a new steering wheel with controls to operate the infotainment system. We believe the image of the model shown in the brochure is a mid-spec version as the steering wheel does not get additional controls and is also not leather wrapped. The other bit that is visible from the leaked images is that the cabin of the 2018 Toyota Rush sports a dual-tone beige and black finish, where beige is used only to highlight different aspects of the trims like the door panels and central area under the dashboard.
The 2018 Toyota Rush comes with multiple storage options
Further, in addition to twin bottle holders on the door trims, there are three holders positioned between the first row occupants. The seats sport a premium fabric and not leather, something, that we believe, will be offered on the top of the line variant. Additionally, the new Rush MPV gets a 7-inch infotainment screen that also offers reverse park assist camera. And lastly, in terms of safety, the MPV gets 7 airbags as standard.
The 2018 Toyota Rush will have 7 airbags as standard across variants
Powering the Toyota Rush will be a newer dual VVT-i petrol engine, replacing the 1.5-litre four-cylinder unit on the current iteration of the SUV. However, other mechanical details will be revealed at the time of its launch.
image source: rockomotif
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car