2018 Toyota Rush SUV unveiled in Indonesia
The Toyota Rush is a popular SUV in the Indonesian markets as the company has sold over 2.5 lakh units there. And now the company has officially launched the new updated Rush SUV in Indonesia. The new offering gets a more aggressive design and comes with more features as compared to the previous model. The prices of the new Toyota Rush will be announced in January 2018.
The 2018 Toyota Rush gets a busier looking front profile
The 2018 Toyota Rush will come with LED head lamps and tail lamps, electronic retractable mirrors with LED turn indicators, 16-inch alloy wheels, shark-fin antenna, and a rear spoiler. The SUV has a ground clearance of 220mm. The 2018 Toyota Rush gets a new steering wheel with controls to operate the infotainment system. The cabin of the 2018 Toyota Rush sports a dual-tone beige and black finish, where beige is used only to highlight different aspects of the trims like the door panels and central area under the dashboard.
The 2018 Toyota Rush has a ground clearance of 220mm that should give enough confidence while driving over bad sections and uneven surfaces
Further, in addition to twin bottle holders on the door trims, there are three holders positioned between the first row occupants. The seats sport a premium fabric and not leather, something, that we believe, will be offered on the top of the line variant. Additionally, the new Rush MPV gets a 7-inch infotainment screen that also offers reverse park assist camera. And lastly, in terms of safety, the MPV gets 6 airbags as standard along with ABS, EBD, hill start assist and stability control.
The cabin of the 2018 Toyota Rush has been redesigned to make it more appealing and upmarket than before
The 2018 Toyota Rush is powered by a 1.5-litre 4-cylinder diesel motor that makes 105PS and generates 140 Nm. This motor is available with a 5-speed manual transmission as standard. One can also get a 4-speed automatic unit on this motor as an option. Whether the 2018 Toyota Rush will enter India anytime soon, is something that we need to wait and watch. Let us know your views on the same in the comments section below.
The prices of the 2018 Toyota Rush will be announced in January next year
Images source: autonetmagz.com
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option
- NewsNext-generation Mercedes-Benz CLS 300d to launch in India during the festive season
- FeaturesImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG C43 sedan and coupe
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus 9-seater SUV launched in India at Rs 9.47 lakh
- FeaturesAll you need to know: New Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- NewsMercedes-Benz set to launch new C-Class range in October
- NewsTriumph India announces second edition of Tiger Trails Spiti
- NewsBreaking: Audi and Hyundai to collaborate on fuel cell technology development for cars
- NewsImage gallery: Facelifted 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets an updated C 220d diesel variant
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C200 petrol facelift breaks cover