2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster (India bound) image gallery
Triumph has revealed two of its latest offerings, the 2018 Bonneville Speedmaster and the Bobber Black. Both of which will be India bound next year. The 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster is based on the T120 and offers a more classic design inspired by the classic American cruisers of the 50s and the 60s. The Speedmaster employs the twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 1200cc that also does duty on the Bonneville T120. Triumph states that the Speedmaste gets the same midrange performance as the Bobber, which makes for a 10 per cent gain in torque at 4,500rpm over the regular T120. The other bits that the Triumph Speedmaster shares with the Bobber is the hard-tail-look chassis and swingarm, which we believe adds to the retro classic appeal of this motorcycle. The Speedmaster differs from the Bobber Black with new 41mm cartridge fork and a rear suspension unit with both a dual-rate main spring. The fuel tank size too has been increased for a better range to make it more suitable for those highway runs. Triumph India is yet to confirm an India launch, though we expect the bike to be launched in the country in 2018. Scroll below to see detailed images of the 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster
The 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster does look similar to the regular Bonneville, however, it does gets its distinct bits like the low, pulled back 'beach' handlebars
The 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster looks similar to the classic American cruisers seen in the 50s and the 60s
The rear of the 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster gets a classic hard-tail look along with low seating to add to its credentials
Unlike the Bobber the 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster will seat two, though the pillion seat can be removed quickly to convert it into a single seater.
The 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster gets a bigger 12-litre fuel tank which will offer a better range compared to the 9.1-litre Bonneville
The adjustable touring screen will be one of the accessories that you can opt for on the 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster
The 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster gets over 130 customization options. Triumph will also offer Highway and Inspiration kits on the Speedmaster
The instrumentation of the 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster looks identical to the rest of the Bonneville family
The 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster gets a new single-button three-touch cruise control, ABS and traction control and also ride modes selection
Braking duties are taken care of by dual 310mm discs upfront with Brembo floating calipers at the front and a single 255mm disc with a Nissin caliper at the rear.
The 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster rides on 16-inch wheels at both ends that come suspended with 41mm front forks and a hidden monoshock with preload adjustment.
Starts Rs 11,11,500
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India