2018 TVS Ntorq 125 now has two new metallic colour options
TVS Motor Company has now launched two new metallic paint options for the 2018 TVS Ntorq 125 scooter which was recently launched. During our first ride review, we had noted that we would like to see the Ntorq 125 in more shiny colour options. And now, we have them. The TVS Ntorq 125 is available in Metallic Blue and Metallic Grey. When TVS had launched the Ntorq 125, it was available in four bright matte-only paint options - Yellow, White, Green and Red. The price of the TVS Ntorq in the new colour options remains the same at Rs 58,750 (ex-showroom). There are no other changes to the scooter with the new colour options.
We have enjoyed our time aboard the TVS Ntorq 125, which comes powered by a 124.79cc 3-valve single cylinder OHC engine producing 9.4PS and 10.5Nm. With 12-inch wheels at both ends and fat 100 and 110-section tyres for the front and rear, respectively, the Ntorq 125 offers a good ride with great grip. The Ntorq weighs more than its two direct competitors the Suzuki Access 125 and the Honda Grazia, but despite that, it manages to be more stables at speeds beyond 85 kmph. To know more about how it fared against the other two scooters, read our comparison here.
Starts Rs 58,252
Starts Rs 59,922
Starts Rs 55,977
- NewsBajaj CT110 launched in India - prices start at Rs 37,997
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street maxi-scooter now gets a matte black colour on offer
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga XL6 Cross MPV spotted ahead of its launch on August 21
- OpinionMan on the moon and the very first motor race
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled