2018 TVS Ntorq 125 now has two new metallic colour options
TVS Motor Company has now launched two new metallic paint options for the 2018 TVS Ntorq 125 scooter which was recently launched. During our first ride review, we had noted that we would like to see the Ntorq 125 in more shiny colour options. And now, we have them. The TVS Ntorq 125 is available in Metallic Blue and Metallic Grey. When TVS had launched the Ntorq 125, it was available in four bright matte-only paint options - Yellow, White, Green and Red. The price of the TVS Ntorq in the new colour options remains the same at Rs 58,750 (ex-showroom). There are no other changes to the scooter with the new colour options.
We have enjoyed our time aboard the TVS Ntorq 125, which comes powered by a 124.79cc 3-valve single cylinder OHC engine producing 9.4PS and 10.5Nm. With 12-inch wheels at both ends and fat 100 and 110-section tyres for the front and rear, respectively, the Ntorq 125 offers a good ride with great grip. The Ntorq weighs more than its two direct competitors the Suzuki Access 125 and the Honda Grazia, but despite that, it manages to be more stables at speeds beyond 85 kmph. To know more about how it fared against the other two scooters, read our comparison here.
Starts Rs 58,750
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 55,045
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories