2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera replaces the Vanquish as the new flagship
Aston Martin has taken the wraps off the 2019 DBS Superleggera and we cannot stop ogling. The aggressively-styled Aston Martin DBS Superleggera is being touted as the new flagship grand tourer for the British manufacturer. This means it replaces the Aston Martin Vanquish. However, the company has some news for disappointed Vanquish fans. They will revive the Vanquish moniker in the form of a new mid-engined supercar by 2020. For now, the DBS Superleggera is here and boy are we glad.
The Aston Martin DBS Superleggera has been unveiled as a rival to the Ferrari 812 Superfast and features a full carbon fiber body. It borrows its underpinnings from the DB11, with some serious rework, to factor in a weight-shed of 72.5kg.
Under the aggressive body style hides a 5.2-litre V12 producing 725PS of power and a 900PS of torque. This is enough to power the super grand tourer to 100kmph in 3.4 seconds and onwards to a top speed of 340kmph.
Starts Rs 3.85 Crore
Starts Rs 5.2 Crore
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- News2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: 2020 Ssangyong Korando SUV revealed
- NewsMG Motor to launch eZS electric SUV in India by end-2019
- NewsNew-gen Nissan Livina MPV is a rival to Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Honda BR-V
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani