2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera replaces the Vanquish as the new flagship
Aston Martin has taken the wraps off the 2019 DBS Superleggera and we cannot stop ogling. The aggressively-styled Aston Martin DBS Superleggera is being touted as the new flagship grand tourer for the British manufacturer. This means it replaces the Aston Martin Vanquish. However, the company has some news for disappointed Vanquish fans. They will revive the Vanquish moniker in the form of a new mid-engined supercar by 2020. For now, the DBS Superleggera is here and boy are we glad.
The Aston Martin DBS Superleggera has been unveiled as a rival to the Ferrari 812 Superfast and features a full carbon fiber body. It borrows its underpinnings from the DB11, with some serious rework, to factor in a weight-shed of 72.5kg.
Under the aggressive body style hides a 5.2-litre V12 producing 725PS of power and a 900PS of torque. This is enough to power the super grand tourer to 100kmph in 3.4 seconds and onwards to a top speed of 340kmph.
Starts Rs 3.85 Crore
Starts Rs 5.2 Crore
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh