2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera replaces the Vanquish as the new flagship
Aston Martin has taken the wraps off the 2019 DBS Superleggera and we cannot stop ogling. The aggressively-styled Aston Martin DBS Superleggera is being touted as the new flagship grand tourer for the British manufacturer. This means it replaces the Aston Martin Vanquish. However, the company has some news for disappointed Vanquish fans. They will revive the Vanquish moniker in the form of a new mid-engined supercar by 2020. For now, the DBS Superleggera is here and boy are we glad.
The Aston Martin DBS Superleggera has been unveiled as a rival to the Ferrari 812 Superfast and features a full carbon fiber body. It borrows its underpinnings from the DB11, with some serious rework, to factor in a weight-shed of 72.5kg.
Under the aggressive body style hides a 5.2-litre V12 producing 725PS of power and a 900PS of torque. This is enough to power the super grand tourer to 100kmph in 3.4 seconds and onwards to a top speed of 340kmph.
Starts Rs 3.85 Crore
Starts Rs 5.2 Crore
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil