2019 Audi A4 revealed
Audi has taken the wraps off the 2019 A4 sedan that features a few updates as well as a new S-Line trim. The new Audi A4 gets a few cosmetic updates, mainly to the grille to give it a slightly different face. The India-bound car will also feature chrome inserts on the fog lamp housing. The front bumper is sportier with pentagonal surrounds for the air-inlets.
The S-Line trim, as is the case with every S-trimmed Audi, is the sportier looking avatar of the regular sedan. The 2019 A4 S-Line variant will feature the blade in the front bumper finished in a contrasting selenite silver shade. The slats on the grille mimic a 3-D look while the rear bumper receives a few tweaks as well. The trapezoidal exhausts are new while the diffuser is smaller than before. Customers can opt between 16-inch and 19-inch wheels.
The 2019 Audi A4 S-Line can be opted in for a new, Turbo Blue paint. Other bits include red brake calipers, new LED headlights, sports suspension, and 19-inch rims from Audi Sport. The Audi four rings logo is placed at the bottom at the rear door to complete the look. There are a few changes to the interior as well. There's black leather sports seats, a three-spoke steering wheel, and RS carbon inlays.
Expect Audi to launch the new A4 in India in 2019. It is expected to get the same
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil