2019 Audi A4 revealed
Audi has taken the wraps off the 2019 A4 sedan that features a few updates as well as a new S-Line trim. The new Audi A4 gets a few cosmetic updates, mainly to the grille to give it a slightly different face. The India-bound car will also feature chrome inserts on the fog lamp housing. The front bumper is sportier with pentagonal surrounds for the air-inlets.
The S-Line trim, as is the case with every S-trimmed Audi, is the sportier looking avatar of the regular sedan. The 2019 A4 S-Line variant will feature the blade in the front bumper finished in a contrasting selenite silver shade. The slats on the grille mimic a 3-D look while the rear bumper receives a few tweaks as well. The trapezoidal exhausts are new while the diffuser is smaller than before. Customers can opt between 16-inch and 19-inch wheels.
The 2019 Audi A4 S-Line can be opted in for a new, Turbo Blue paint. Other bits include red brake calipers, new LED headlights, sports suspension, and 19-inch rims from Audi Sport. The Audi four rings logo is placed at the bottom at the rear door to complete the look. There are a few changes to the interior as well. There's black leather sports seats, a three-spoke steering wheel, and RS carbon inlays.
Expect Audi to launch the new A4 in India in 2019. It is expected to get the same
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh