2019 Audi A4 revealed
Audi has taken the wraps off the 2019 A4 sedan that features a few updates as well as a new S-Line trim. The new Audi A4 gets a few cosmetic updates, mainly to the grille to give it a slightly different face. The India-bound car will also feature chrome inserts on the fog lamp housing. The front bumper is sportier with pentagonal surrounds for the air-inlets.
The S-Line trim, as is the case with every S-trimmed Audi, is the sportier looking avatar of the regular sedan. The 2019 A4 S-Line variant will feature the blade in the front bumper finished in a contrasting selenite silver shade. The slats on the grille mimic a 3-D look while the rear bumper receives a few tweaks as well. The trapezoidal exhausts are new while the diffuser is smaller than before. Customers can opt between 16-inch and 19-inch wheels.
The 2019 Audi A4 S-Line can be opted in for a new, Turbo Blue paint. Other bits include red brake calipers, new LED headlights, sports suspension, and 19-inch rims from Audi Sport. The Audi four rings logo is placed at the bottom at the rear door to complete the look. There are a few changes to the interior as well. There's black leather sports seats, a three-spoke steering wheel, and RS carbon inlays.
Expect Audi to launch the new A4 in India in 2019. It is expected to get the same
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 GT Pro and Rally Pro first ride review
- NewsJehan Daruvala to compete in FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2020 as part of Red Bull Junior programme
- NewsMG Hector crosses 50,000 bookings in India
- NewsVintage and Classic car Grand Heritage Drive
- News2020 Hyundai Creta interior design layout revealed ahead of launch