2019 Audi Q3 teased before July 25 global premiere
The 2019 Audi Q3 is about to make its global premiere tomorrow, July 25. Just a day prior to this, Audi has decided to tease the crossover with a short video. Lights flash as we catch glimpses of some of the details of this second-generation compact SUV. We see details including the sharper headlamps of the 2019 Q3 as well as its tauter body lines. The Q3 competes with the BMW X1, Volvo XC40, Mercedes-Benz GLA, and the Volkswagen Tiguan.
The launch of the Q3 follows the German carmaker's promise of introducing a new model every three weeks in the global market. It has already unveiled the Q8 flagship SUV, A1 Sportback, as well as the new Audi TT as part of this assurance. Now comes the 2019 Q3. So far, the Q3 had only been spotted on various occasions covered in camouflage.
The new Audi Q3 will bring with it an aesthetic more conforming to the house lines from the flagship SUVs, including the signature elements such as the sharper headlamps, LED lights all around, as well as the more pronounced lines. What's inside the cabin and under the hood remains a mystery.
And all the answers will be revealed tomorrow when Audi also announces the launch schedule for markets including India. Meanwhile, Audi also launched a Design Edition of the current gen Q3 in India very recently.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images