2019 Audi Q3 teased before July 25 global premiere
The 2019 Audi Q3 is about to make its global premiere tomorrow, July 25. Just a day prior to this, Audi has decided to tease the crossover with a short video. Lights flash as we catch glimpses of some of the details of this second-generation compact SUV. We see details including the sharper headlamps of the 2019 Q3 as well as its tauter body lines. The Q3 competes with the BMW X1, Volvo XC40, Mercedes-Benz GLA, and the Volkswagen Tiguan.
The launch of the Q3 follows the German carmaker's promise of introducing a new model every three weeks in the global market. It has already unveiled the Q8 flagship SUV, A1 Sportback, as well as the new Audi TT as part of this assurance. Now comes the 2019 Q3. So far, the Q3 had only been spotted on various occasions covered in camouflage.
The new Audi Q3 will bring with it an aesthetic more conforming to the house lines from the flagship SUVs, including the signature elements such as the sharper headlamps, LED lights all around, as well as the more pronounced lines. What's inside the cabin and under the hood remains a mystery.
And all the answers will be revealed tomorrow when Audi also announces the launch schedule for markets including India. Meanwhile, Audi also launched a Design Edition of the current gen Q3 in India very recently.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 35.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.33 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively