2019 Audi TT RS spied at the Nurburgring, likely to be revealed later this month
The 2019 Audi TT RS has been spotted testing at the Nurburgring in Germany. First showcased in April 2016 during the Beijing Motor Show that year, the new Audi TT RS is about to undergo a mid-life refresh. The 2019 Audi TT RS is likely to make its global debut towards the end of the year, which means we can expect it in India in early 2019. It was being put through its paces at the Nordschleife with the five-cylinder engine powering this baby R8 providing a pleasant soundtrack. The test mule looks heavily camouflaged, but the changes to its styling may be very subtle, reports suggest. In all likelihood, the most prominent changes will be updates to the headlight and taillight graphics and shape.
The 2019 Audi TT RS will also feature some slight updates to the bumper design. The case should be similar inside the cabin with minor changes and updates to the interior. It is also likely that the TT RS will come powered by the same 2.5-litre engine as its current iteration. This motor produces 405PS and 480Nm. This propels the Porsche 718 rival to 100kmph in a claimed 3.7 seconds. Seeing as how there are not too many updates, it is likely that the 2019 TT RS will be revealed at the upcoming Beijing Motor Show later this month.
Here are more images of the 2019 Audi TT RS:
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 86 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!