2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 spotted in the colour red - launch expected soon
The Bajaj Dominar 400 has been showcased in the colour red in its promotional video, however, a Dominar 400 painted Red has been spotted in India. Also, we believe the Dominar 400 would be available in Silver as well, as the two motorcycles in the promotional video sport the aforementioned colours.
The 2019 Dominar has the same 373.2cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder motor but power output has gone up to 40PS at 8,650rpm, 5PS more than the engine in the previous Dominar 400. This improvement in performance has been made possible by moving to a DOHC set-up as opposed to the SOHC set-up on the earlier version along with a few other changes.
The exhaust note has changed to a throatier and sounds more distinctive. Another significant update is the switch to 43mm USD forks, similar to what the KTM 390 Duke gets. In keeping with its sport-touring intent, the new Dominar 400 also comes with bungee straps, tucked neatly under the seat.
Image Source - BikeDekho
Starts Rs 1,91,751
Starts Rs 2,00,576
Starts Rs 2,52,928
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,00,212
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block