2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
Bajaj Auto has launched a new 110cc version of the Bajaj Platina commuter motorcycle. This sits above the Platina 100 ES and is priced at Rs 47,197 (ex-showroom Delhi). The Platina 110 is powered by a new 115cc single cylinder air-cooled motor which makes 8.5PS and 9.81 Nm. This is paired with a four-speed gearbox.
Notable features on the new Platina 110 are standard tubeless tyres, 110 mm dual spring-on-spring and Nitrox shock absorbers, and standard anti-skid brakes. There are 135mm telescopic shocks at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 130 mm drum unit in the front and a 110 drum at the back. There is a combined braking system as well.
The Platina 110 gets new decals and graphics to distinguish itself from its lesser cousin. The motorcycle is available in three colour combinations - black with grey decals, ebony black with blue decals and cocktail wine red.
Commenting on the introduction of the new variant, Eric Vas, President of Bajaj's motorcycle business said "Bajaj Platina has always been synonymous with exceptionally high mileage and superior comfort. The Platina 110 now joins the highly successful existing Platina 100 ES to offer a premium option to 100cc consumers. Freedom from jerks due to rough roads is a necessary requirement for motorcycle customers, the new Platina 110 is the best product for customers who value ride comfort and safety."
Image source: Gaadiwaadi
Starts Rs 49,197
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900