2019 Bajas World Cup: Raorane ends Dubai International Baja 22nd overall
Raorane, who was ranked 28th overall after the first day of rallying, ended the second stage 25th overall. This meant that the privateer, competing in his second international rally astride a KTM 450, was ranked 22nd overall at the end of the event.
Ashish Raorane with his medal for completing the 2019 Dubai International Baja
Meanwhile, Pissay, who was ranked 31st overall after day one of the rally, finished the second stage 28th out of 29 competitors. This led to an overall ranking of 26th out of 29 competitors.
Aishwarya Pissay in action in the dunes at the 2019 Dubai International Baja
Aishwarya was ranked fourth out of four finishers in the Junior category of the rally, and as per the official time, sheets is the only female rider to have competed at the event. Speaking after the rally she said, "I am thrilled to have finished the rally as it is a confidence booster. Day 2 was much better for me as I made fewer mistakes and looked to pick up my pace. All the training from the past few weeks really made a difference in the dunes. I will definitely be back next year and look to improve my performance."
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review