2019 Chevrolet Cruze and Spark facelifts revealed
Chevrolet has given the Cruze and the Spark a facelift as a 2019 update. The facelifts of both these models get subtle updates in terms of design and features while retaining the powertrain options that were offered in the previous models. While Chevy is yet to announce the prices of the 2019 Cruze and Spark, they will go on sale by the end of this year.
The 2019 Chevrolet gets subtle design updates while retaining the powertrain options from the previous offering
Starting with the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze, the new sedan gets a restyled grille with added chrome, LED signature lights and detailing around the fog lamp housing. To the rear, Chevy has added LED accent lighting which, according to the company, make the new Cruze look more premium than before. Additionally, the 2019 Cruze gets a new alloy wheel design with black accent around the window along with an emblem on the RS variant. What makes it further important is the fact that Chevy will be offering the Cruze hatch in the LS trim as well, considering that the hatch makes for 20 per cent of overall sales of the Cruze.
The updated cabin of the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze comes with a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with improved Bluetooth connectivity, more applications and better user interface for added convenience. The cabin also gets a new Umber colour option for the trims.
The 2019 Chevrolet Cruze continues to be powered by a 153PS/239Nm 1.4-litre four-cylinder petrol engine, mated with a six-speed manual, or a six-speed automatic transmission. Then there is the 1.6-liter 137PS/325Nm diesel that can be optioned with a six-speed manual, or a nine-speed automatic transmission.
The 2019 Spark now comes equipped with low-speed collision mitigation system along with the Infotainment 3 system
The 2019 Chevrolet Spark gets a similar update in the form of the new grille and the added chrome detailing on the front fascia. The more premium LT trim now comes with LED DRLs. Also, the updated Spark is now available in raspberry, caribbean blue metallic, passion fruit and orange burst metallic. The 2019 Spark comes equipped with low-speed collision mitigation system along with the Infotainment 3 system. The powertrain options remain unchanged.
In May 2017, GM ceased its domestic operations in India. The company presently manufactures Beat Essentia sedan and the Beat hatchback in India that is exported to Mexico, Central and South America.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.64 Lakhs
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know