2019 Chevrolet Cruze and Spark facelifts revealed
Chevrolet has given the Cruze and the Spark a facelift as a 2019 update. The facelifts of both these models get subtle updates in terms of design and features while retaining the powertrain options that were offered in the previous models. While Chevy is yet to announce the prices of the 2019 Cruze and Spark, they will go on sale by the end of this year.
The 2019 Chevrolet gets subtle design updates while retaining the powertrain options from the previous offering
Starting with the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze, the new sedan gets a restyled grille with added chrome, LED signature lights and detailing around the fog lamp housing. To the rear, Chevy has added LED accent lighting which, according to the company, make the new Cruze look more premium than before. Additionally, the 2019 Cruze gets a new alloy wheel design with black accent around the window along with an emblem on the RS variant. What makes it further important is the fact that Chevy will be offering the Cruze hatch in the LS trim as well, considering that the hatch makes for 20 per cent of overall sales of the Cruze.
The updated cabin of the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze comes with a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with improved Bluetooth connectivity, more applications and better user interface for added convenience. The cabin also gets a new Umber colour option for the trims.
The 2019 Chevrolet Cruze continues to be powered by a 153PS/239Nm 1.4-litre four-cylinder petrol engine, mated with a six-speed manual, or a six-speed automatic transmission. Then there is the 1.6-liter 137PS/325Nm diesel that can be optioned with a six-speed manual, or a nine-speed automatic transmission.
The 2019 Spark now comes equipped with low-speed collision mitigation system along with the Infotainment 3 system
The 2019 Chevrolet Spark gets a similar update in the form of the new grille and the added chrome detailing on the front fascia. The more premium LT trim now comes with LED DRLs. Also, the updated Spark is now available in raspberry, caribbean blue metallic, passion fruit and orange burst metallic. The 2019 Spark comes equipped with low-speed collision mitigation system along with the Infotainment 3 system. The powertrain options remain unchanged.
In May 2017, GM ceased its domestic operations in India. The company presently manufactures Beat Essentia sedan and the Beat hatchback in India that is exported to Mexico, Central and South America.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.64 Lakhs
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch