2019 Datsun Go and Go+ updated with new entertainment, safety technology and a new paint scheme
The Datsun Go and Go+ have been updated for the 2019 model year with Vehicle Dynamic Control technology, also, both the cars are now offered with a new Blue colour.
The Vehicle Dynamic Control technology is essentially an electronic stability control program that works in sync with wheel speed, steering wheel position, and lateral acceleration which are closely monitored by sensors. The technology works to minimise the body roll, oversteer and understeer.
The cabin now features a seven-inch with Apple Carplay and Android auto, also, the system gets voice recognition system as standard. For the exteriors, the customers of the Go and Go+ get an option of 'Vivid Blue' colour to choose from.
Hardeep Singh Brar, Director Sales and Commercial, Nissan India said, "Datsun is committed to transform customer experience with new and innovative products. Underscoring
our focus on progressive mobility backed by safety, technology, style and convenience, the New Datsun GO and GO+ now comes with VDC so that the Datsun owner can drive with confidence."
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!