2019 Datsun Go and Go+ updated with new entertainment, safety technology and a new paint scheme
The Datsun Go and Go+ have been updated for the 2019 model year with Vehicle Dynamic Control technology, also, both the cars are now offered with a new Blue colour.
The Vehicle Dynamic Control technology is essentially an electronic stability control program that works in sync with wheel speed, steering wheel position, and lateral acceleration which are closely monitored by sensors. The technology works to minimise the body roll, oversteer and understeer.
The cabin now features a seven-inch with Apple Carplay and Android auto, also, the system gets voice recognition system as standard. For the exteriors, the customers of the Go and Go+ get an option of 'Vivid Blue' colour to choose from.
Hardeep Singh Brar, Director Sales and Commercial, Nissan India said, "Datsun is committed to transform customer experience with new and innovative products. Underscoring
our focus on progressive mobility backed by safety, technology, style and convenience, the New Datsun GO and GO+ now comes with VDC so that the Datsun owner can drive with confidence."
Also see: 2019 Datsun Go & Go+ | First Drive Review
Starts Rs 3.75 Lakhs
- NewsMSRDC to set up 10,000 CCTV cameras on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway
- FeaturesTire review: Michelin Energy XM2+
- News2020 Hyundai Aura sub-four-metre sedan shown in sketches ahead of December 19 unveil
- News2020 Suzuki Hayabusa launched in India for Rs 13.74 lakh - still does not meet BSVI norms
- NewsNext-gen Skoda Rapid for India could debut by June 2021