2019 Ducati Diavel 1260 to be launched in India on August 9
The 2019 Ducati Diavel 1260 is all set to be launched in India on August 9. For the second instalment of the sports cruiser, the Diavel gets a new engine which has seen a bump in displacement and engine is shared by the recently launched Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro. The second-generation Diavel is based ona n all-new platform and gets new mechanicals and cycle parts as well.
The styling largely remains the same as a cruiser motorcycle, however, the elements have been updated to make it carry an aggressive presence. The headlamp assembly is more angular and the panels on the tank add a more muscular look. The exhaust tip is stubby and the single-sided swingarm exposes the beefy 240mm rear tyre.
The Diavel gets a Testastretta DVT 1262 engine that puts out 161PS at 9,500rpm and 129Nm 7,500rpm. The updated electronics include a 6-axis IMU (inertia management unit) with cornering ABS, riding modes, eight levels of traction and wheelie control.
Also, the Ducati Diavel S will be launched with Öhlins suspension at both front and rear dedicated wheels and an even higher-performance braking system. The S version also gets Ducati Quick Shift up and down Evo (DQS) as standard Expect the price to be shy below Rs 17 lakh for the Diavel 1260 and Rs 18 lakh for the Diavel 1260 S - ex-showroom India.
Starts Rs 16,15,000
Starts Rs 17,70,000
Starts Rs 15,95,000
Starts Rs 19,99,000
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 22,70,000
- FeaturesReturn of Magic in Metal
- NewsAmazon India to include 10,000 EVs in delivery fleet by 2025
- NewsBreaking: 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally and GT likely to be launched in India in April
- NewsIndian Oil signs agreement with Cummins Technologies for bulk dispensing of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) for BSVI vehicles
- NewsChina's Great Wall Motors signs agreement to acquire GM's Talegaon plant ahead of India debut