2019 Ducati Scrambler range to be launched in India today
Ducati Scrambler range - the Desert Sled, Icon, Cafe Racer and Full throttle will be launched tomorrow in India. The Italian motorcycle maker has updated the entire range for the 2019 model year. Earlier this month, OVERDRIVE got a chance to experience the 2019 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled and the 2019 Ducati Scrambler Icon.
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Icon gets a few cosmetic updates over the outgoing model such as the new tank panel finished in a shade of silver. The headlamp features a bright DRL and an X-shaped motif and the Alloy alloy wheels are new as well with silver accents. The switchgear and the newly designed exhaust is on the update list as well.
The bike gets an 803cc, air-cooled, V-Twin that produces 74PS and 67Nm of torque. In terms of safety, the Scrambler gets a Bosch 9.1 cornering ABS system.
Ducati is also offering an optional Ducati Multimedia System (DMS) that allows you to pair your phone via Bluetooth to listen to songs or get a heads up about who's calling.
On the other hand, the 2019 Ducati Desert Sled gets similar updates along with a dedicated off-road mode. The bike gets 200mm long travel suspension and 19-inch front and 17-inch rear, wire spoke wheels shod with Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyres.
Expect the 2019 Ducati Scrambler Icon to be priced at Rs 7.6 lakh ex-showroom India and the Scrambler Desert Sled will be priced shy below Rs 10 lakh ex-showroom India.
Starts Rs 7,89,000
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review