2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar to begin Elite 2 division campaign in Valencia
Advait Deodhar has confirmed his participation in the 2019 NASCAR Whelen Euro Series' Elite 2 Division. The Indian racer will drive for the Dexwet DF1 Racing Team, and will begin his campaign at the first round of the championship in Valencia that is being held on April 13 and 14.
Deodhar has confirmed that he will compete in the first three rounds of the championship - Valencia, Franciacorta and Brands Hatch - and is in the process of putting together the funds for the rest of the seven-round season.
In 2018, Deodhar made his racing debut in Europe, driving in the Euro NASCAR's Elite Club Division. While he began the season with the Mishumotors team, winning in his first race for them at Valencia, he continued his winning form, despite switching to the BVR Motorsport team. Deodhar successfully defeated championship rivals Clemens Sparowitz and Andreas Kuchelbacher, to take home the crown. This year, he hopes to win the championship in the Elite 2 division.
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer 300/GSX-S300 in works, could be launched in India
- NewsToyota Glanza, rebadged Baleno, to launch in India by July 2019
- News2019 Triumph Speed Twin to be launched in India today
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip