2019 European Le Mans Series: Arjun Maini has a tough run in Monza
The 2019 European Le Mans Series went to Italy last weekend for the Four Hours of Monza. Arjun Maini, 21-year old Indian driver, competed for the RLR Msport team in the second round of the championship.
Maini began free practice reasonably well, finishing eighth in his LMP2 Oreca 07 - Gibson. He, along with team-mates Bruno Senna and John Farano, improved this in qualifying with a sixth position on the grid for Sunday's race. Their best time was a 1m 35.834s lap. In the race, however, things were more difficult, and the team finished 35th overall and 18th out of 19 LMP2 cars.
Arjun Maini made his European Le Mans Series debut in the last round
Reigning ELMS champions G-Drive Racing took home the win in Monza with Norman Nato bringing his LMP2 Aurus 01-Gibson home 2.1s ahead of the IDEC Sport Oreca's Paul Loup Chatin. In LMP3, Eurointernational's Mikkel Jensen and Jens Petersen took the win. Dempsey-Proton Racing Porsche won in LMGTE with Riccardo Pera keeping Matteo Cressoni of JMW Motorsport Ferrari at bay. The Luzich Racing Ferrari 488 of Alessandro Pier Guidi finished after them.
Starts Rs 3.97 Crore
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- News2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF facelift launched in India for Rs 1.09 Lakh
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip