2019 Ferrari Prototipo one-off special to be revealed today
Ferrari Prototipo a special 'one-off project' is about to be unveiled at Hong Kong today. Ferrari teased the supercar on its official website and social media ahead of its showcase at Blackbird Concessionaires, Ferrari's official dealer in Hong Kong.
The Prototipo (prototype in Italian) teaser video hints at some design elements like shark-gill like air intakes and a massive rear wing in its trademark Rosso Corsa colour. The car can also be seen on the track with F1 inspired interiors, suggesting it might be a track-only vehicle. According to a news source, the car might be going to Mr. TK Mak, a collector of Ferrari racing and prototypes. His latest Instagram post is a poster of the Prototipo event, and his other posts also show connections to Ferrari and Blackbird Concessionaires.
Many speculations are being made on what the Prototipo is going to be like, with fan club forums saying it might be a La Ferrari-based one-off special that was leaked two years ago. Ferrari might surprise many, as it might experiment with something completely new and different from the Italian supercar maker. It should be worth the short wait before the new red Prancing Horse makes its debut at 7.30 p.m. IST live on its Facebook page.
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review
- NewsFirst production 2020 Mahindra Thar to be auctioned for charity
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom