2019 Ford Figo facelift prices revised
Very soon after Ford India launched the revised Ford Figo in India, the carmaker has now revised prices for the hatchback. While the base Ambiente trims are more expensive now, all other variants have seen a price drop.
The petrol Ambiente trim's prices have increased by Rs 8,000 to Rs 5.23 lakh. The diesel Ambiente is now Rs 6.13 lakh, which is now Rs 18,000 more expensive. The other variants have seen their prices drop. The 1.2P Titanium MT and 1.5P Titanium AT are now Rs 39,000 cheaper, costing Rs 6.00 lakh and Rs 7.70 lakh respectively. A Rs 29,000 price cut has been applied to the 1.2P Titanium Blu and the 1.5D Titanium MT, they now cost Rs 6.65 lakh and Rs 6.90 lakh. The 1.5D Titanium Blu now costs Rs 7.55 lakh, a Rs 19,000 cut. All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Engine options mimic those of the Freestyle. There is the 1.2 litre three-cylinder Dragon petrol which offers 96PS and 120Nm. The diesel remains the unchanged 1.5 litre unit and puts out 100 PS and 215 Nm. These will be mated to the new five-speed manual transmission. The six-speed automatic option continues to be available with the 123PS 1.5 litre petrol.
Big news is the addition of the new top-of-the-line Blu trim. This comes with larger 15-inch alloys, ran sensing wipers, automatic headlamps and unique interior trim.
The Figo will now come with a five-year or 1,00,000 km warranty, which includes two-year factory warranty and three-year extended warranty.
The Figo competes with Hyundai i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Honda Jazz. The Figo has found it difficult to compete with these established rivals, notwithstanding its good powertrains and dynamic package. This facelift will help bridge that gap to a certain extent.
Also see: Ford Figo facelift first impressions Video
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: TVS rolls out customer-centric EMI scheme
- News2020 Kia Picanto revealed, to be launched in Europe in Q3 2020
- NewsBSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!