2019 Ford Figo to be launched on March 15
The 2019 Ford Figo is slated to be launched on March 15. The hatchback will receive minor cosmetic changes and mechanical changes too.
The fascia of the upcoming hatchback is tweaked and the new Figo gets a restyled bumper, a honeycomb grille with chrome surrounds. The changes are extended to the cabin as well. The dashboard is revamped and hosts a touch operated infotainment system. The upcoming Figo will be equipped with the latest version of the Ford Sync system.
Mechanically, the Figo will be offered with a new 1.2-litre three cylinder petrol engine which is capable of producing 96PS and 120Nm of torque. The petrol engine will be mated to a five speed manual gearbox, however, a six speed automatic transmission could be offered as well.
The diesel variant will be offered with a 1.5-litre four cylinder oil burner which can produce 100PS and 215Nm of torque. The diesel variant will be offered only in the manual trim.
Post its official launch, the Ford Figo will rival the likes of Volkswagen Polo, Hyundai i10 Grand and the Maruti Suzuki Swift. The facelift is expected to bump up the price of the Ford Figo by Rs 20,000 to 50,000 across variants.
Starts Rs 5.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.7 Lakhs
- News2019 Tata Buzzard seven-seater SUV will be called Cassini in India
- News2019 Honda Activa 6G spotted on test - launch expected soon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming Tata Tiago facelift
- NewsMG Motors to price the eZS electric SUV at sub-Rs 25 lakh, to compete with Hyundai Kona
- NewsHyundai and Kia invest USD 300 million in Ola to provide smart mobility solutions