2019 Geneva Motor Show: Alfa Romeo Tonale plug-in hybrid concept SUV unveiled
The Alfa Romeo Tonale plug-in hybrid concept has been unveiled at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. The Tonale sits below the Alfa Romeo Stelvio but shares the same styling and design elements.
The Tonale sports the signature Alfa Romeo grille with sharp LED headlamps. The SUV gets a wide air dam which runs along its width. The concept SUV gets thin razor sharp wing mirrors with the Italian flag embossed on it. The showcased car has 21-inch alloy wheels, however, it is unlikely that the large wheel will make into production.
There is no word about the drivetrain powering the SUV, however, we expect the 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol unit from the Jeep Compass to make it into its engine bay - with a plug-in hybrid of course. With a plug-in hybrid, we suspect a Quadrifoglio variant of the Tonale in the pipeline too.
People at Alfa Romeo dubbed the new concept SUV the Tonale which is derived from a mountain pass in the Alps which coexists with the Stelvio pass.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 19.99 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Kia Sonet India unveil
- NewsAll-new Honda CBR600RR to be unveiled on August 21